Enter to Win a Culinary Experience on Ellis Island With Citi Prestige
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
How does a high-end dinner with unbeatable views of the iconic Manhattan skyline sound? We’re teaming up with Citi and Mastercard to give one lucky TPG reader a night to remember in celebration of the relaunch of the Citi Prestige Card. The winner and a guest will accompany TPG himself on a private ferry ride past the Statue of Liberty for a culinary experience on Ellis Island.
The event, which is next Thursday, August 10, will start with a private ferry ride departing from Battery Park in Downtown Manhattan. We’ll sail through the New York harbor and to Ellis Island. From there, we’ll experience a memorable culinary journey with celebrity Chef Josh Capon. The four-course meal will follow a welcome reception on the island. It’s surely to be a night to remember, complete with those Instagram-worthy skyline views.
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win:
- Join the new “TPG Lounge” group on Facebook.
- Look for the post highlighting this Ellis Island giveaway.
- In the comment section of the Facebook post, add a photo of yourself in a city where you’d like to spend a 4th night free. (Be sure to list where you are and what hotel you’d use it for.)
- The TPG team will pick one winner. All photos must be submitted no later than 12:00pm on Monday, August 7, 2017.
Note that you must be able to provide your own transportation to and from Battery Park in NYC on the day of the event. We’ll be sailing away in the early evening, so be sure you can be at the park by 6:45pm next Thursday, August 10. We’ll be sending full details of the event to the winner in the coming days. View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Good luck with this giveaway!
Featured image courtesy of Tetra Images via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.