Enter to Win a Culinary Experience on Ellis Island With Citi Prestige
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
How does a high-end dinner with unbeatable views of the iconic Manhattan skyline sound? We’re teaming up with Citi and Mastercard to give one lucky TPG reader a night to remember in celebration of the relaunch of the Citi Prestige Card. The winner and a guest will accompany TPG himself on a private ferry ride past the Statue of Liberty for a culinary experience on Ellis Island.
The event, which is next Thursday, August 10, will start with a private ferry ride departing from Battery Park in Downtown Manhattan. We’ll sail through the New York harbor and to Ellis Island. From there, we’ll experience a memorable culinary journey with celebrity Chef Josh Capon. The four-course meal will follow a welcome reception on the island. It’s surely to be a night to remember, complete with those Instagram-worthy skyline views.
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win:
- Join the new “TPG Lounge” group on Facebook.
- Look for the post highlighting this Ellis Island giveaway.
- In the comment section of the Facebook post, add a photo of yourself in a city where you’d like to spend a 4th night free. (Be sure to list where you are and what hotel you’d use it for.)
- The TPG team will pick one winner. All photos must be submitted no later than 12:00pm on Monday, August 7, 2017.
Note that you must be able to provide your own transportation to and from Battery Park in NYC on the day of the event. We’ll be sailing away in the early evening, so be sure you can be at the park by 6:45pm next Thursday, August 10. We’ll be sending full details of the event to the winner in the coming days. View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Good luck with this giveaway!
Featured image courtesy of Tetra Images via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees