Disneyland Paris Is Getting a Marvel Comics Hotel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disneyland Paris will soon be fit for superheroes. The Parisian theme park is planning to open its first Marvel-themed hotel. Called Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, it will be a veritable museum of cinematic superheroes complete with props, costumes and even original artwork on display. The Marvel Universe-themed hotel will replace the resort’s Hotel New York.
The Telegraph reports that the renovated property will resemble Manhattan’s fictional Stark Tower, the home base for Tony Stark (aka. Iron Man) and a central location in Marvel’s cinematic universe. Stark seems to be the central piece in Disney’s grand plans; earlier this month, Bob Chapek, chairman of Disney Parks and Resorts, in his announcement of the hotel at the D23 expo, promised it “would make Tony Stark proud.”
The 565-room four-star hotel won’t stop with Stark, said Chapek, who went on to note that it “will transport our guests to the action-packed, inspiring world of Super Heroes including Iron Man, The Avengers, and Spider Man among others.”
That could signal Disney’s plans to go all-in on the new project and continue leveraging the brand in the hotel space; the entertainment giant’s other upcoming hotel of note is a Star Wars-themed paradise which Chapek called Disney’s “most experiential concept ever.” With any luck, Disney will go the distance for Marvel, too.
Would you book a stay at a themed hotel? Let us know in the comments, below.
Featured image courtesy of Disney.
H/T: The Telegraph
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees