This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airsickness is not exactly a common occurrence at sea-level — its got the word “air” in it for a reason. But if you’ve been looking to put those complimentary motion sickness baggies you lifted from seat 12C to good use (and you’ve got a mythically queasy stomach) take a gander at this crazy aviation video, shot by a Delta pilot on final approach into Atlanta’s Hartsfield–Jackson International Airport.
Sped up for your sanity’s sake, the video turns what was probably an uneventful flight into an absolute roller-coaster ride. There are sharp turns, steep drops and sudden stops. Even a minor flight path adjustment looks massive when presented at hyper-speed. The Boeing 737 can’t fly nearly this fast — you need to get beyond the atmosphere to go even close to this speed. Even so, it’ll give you a cool view of the landing from the cockpit.
Featured image of Boeing 737 with landing gear out courtesy of Dmitry Terekhov via Flickr.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that