This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today at the Paris Air Show, Qatar Airways finally unveiled its brand-new Qsuite business class. Long story short, it’s pretty darn incredible. What makes Qsuite so great? Let me run through some highlights…
- Center seats turn into a true double bed
- All seats/suites include a sliding door
- The layout makes this product great for single travelers, couples and even families (quad seats!)
- The attention to detail and cabin design are spot-on
- It’ll soon be flying to New York (in addition to London, Paris, Tokyo and Sao Paulo)
I’ll be on the first Qsuite flight, from Doha to London this coming Saturday, June 24, and I’ll be posting a full review then, but in the meantime I wanted to give you a closer look at the product in video form.
Pretty neat, huh? I seriously could not be more excited for Saturday’s flight. Until then, there’s still much more to see at the 2017 Paris Air Show. Here are some highlights so far:
- First Look: Qatar Airways Qsuite Business Class
- Qatar Airways’ First 777 With Qsuite Business Class Arrives in Paris
- Paris Air Show (hub page)
Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards