This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today at the Paris Air Show, Qatar Airways finally unveiled its brand-new Qsuite business class. Long story short, it’s pretty darn incredible. What makes Qsuite so great? Let me run through some highlights…
- Center seats turn into a true double bed
- All seats/suites include a sliding door
- The layout makes this product great for single travelers, couples and even families (quad seats!)
- The attention to detail and cabin design are spot-on
- It’ll soon be flying to New York (in addition to London, Paris, Tokyo and Sao Paulo)
I’ll be on the first Qsuite flight, from Doha to London this coming Saturday, June 24, and I’ll be posting a full review then, but in the meantime I wanted to give you a closer look at the product in video form.
Pretty neat, huh? I seriously could not be more excited for Saturday’s flight. Until then, there’s still much more to see at the 2017 Paris Air Show. Here are some highlights so far:
- First Look: Qatar Airways Qsuite Business Class
- Qatar Airways’ First 777 With Qsuite Business Class Arrives in Paris
- Paris Air Show (hub page)
Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees