Delta Comfort+ Expands to Asia, Latin America and Caribbean
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta announced this week that it’s expanding Comfort+ to all destinations in Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
In 2015, Delta introduced Comfort+ seating on its aircraft. It slowly rolled out the product as part of a wider upgrade of cabin interiors.
You can now buy Comfort+ fares on the new routes for flights departing from September 20, 2017 and onward.
According to Delta, Comfort+ fares are available on routes between these regions:
- Between the US and Canada and Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile
- Between the US and Canada and China and Hong Kong
- Within the Asia-Pacific region, now including China
- Between Asia-Pacific region markets, and Latin America / Caribbean markets, now including China, Hong Kong, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile
Delta Comfort+ fares offer the following perks: Sky Priority boarding, dedicated overhead bin space, extra legroom, superior snacks, free drinks and complimentary premium entertainment. On long-haul international flights, Comfort+ passengers are also given sleep kits.
Comfort+ should not be confused with Premium Select, Delta’s premium economy product, which launches later this year. Travelers with Delta elite status also are eligible for upgrades to Comfort+, and you can earn more MQMs and SkyMiles when purchasing a Comfort+ fare.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees