This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta announced this week that it’s expanding Comfort+ to all destinations in Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
In 2015, Delta introduced Comfort+ seating on its aircraft. It slowly rolled out the product as part of a wider upgrade of cabin interiors.
You can now buy Comfort+ fares on the new routes for flights departing from September 20, 2017 and onward.
According to Delta, Comfort+ fares are available on routes between these regions:
- Between the US and Canada and Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile
- Between the US and Canada and China and Hong Kong
- Within the Asia-Pacific region, now including China
- Between Asia-Pacific region markets, and Latin America / Caribbean markets, now including China, Hong Kong, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile
Delta Comfort+ fares offer the following perks: Sky Priority boarding, dedicated overhead bin space, extra legroom, superior snacks, free drinks and complimentary premium entertainment. On long-haul international flights, Comfort+ passengers are also given sleep kits.
Comfort+ should not be confused with Premium Select, Delta’s premium economy product, which launches later this year. Travelers with Delta elite status also are eligible for upgrades to Comfort+, and you can earn more MQMs and SkyMiles when purchasing a Comfort+ fare.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards