This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s one thing to travel to exotic lands and meeting interesting people. And quite another to hang out with a Nobel Peace Prize winner and experience a PeaceJam conference.
You heard that right: I’m teaming up with CharityBuzz to offer one reader and a guest the chance to bid on an incredible weekend of peace with Nobel Peace Prize winner Rigoberta Menchú Tum in Guatemala. CharityBuzz raises funds for nonprofits through online auctions, giving you incredible opportunities to experience something amazing while also giving back. This package from June 2-5, 2017, includes round-trip business-class airfare from anywhere in the continental US and accommodations in Guatemala.
In addition, you’ll participate in the PeaceJam activities for the weekend, which include a meet and greet with Rigoberta Menchú Tum and participation in PeaceJam workshops for the weekend. There’s no way you’ll leave uninspired — the children, teachers and Rigoberta are all incredibly uplifting.
If you’re interesting in bidding on this incredible auction, which is worth $30,000, you can do so directly through the CharityBuzz website. The auction ends tomorrow, Tuesday, April 11, at 3:00pm ET. I look forward to taking one TPG reader and a guest on this incredible trip!
Also note that we will be adding more auctions, with much smaller donation price points, in the near future. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that