This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s one thing to travel to exotic lands and meeting interesting people. And quite another to hang out with a Nobel Peace Prize winner and experience a PeaceJam conference.
You heard that right: I’m teaming up with CharityBuzz to offer one reader and a guest the chance to bid on an incredible weekend of peace with Nobel Peace Prize winner Rigoberta Menchú Tum in Guatemala. CharityBuzz raises funds for nonprofits through online auctions, giving you incredible opportunities to experience something amazing while also giving back. This package from June 2-5, 2017, includes round-trip business-class airfare from anywhere in the continental US and accommodations in Guatemala.
In addition, you’ll participate in the PeaceJam activities for the weekend, which include a meet and greet with Rigoberta Menchú Tum and participation in PeaceJam workshops for the weekend. There’s no way you’ll leave uninspired — the children, teachers and Rigoberta are all incredibly uplifting.
If you’re interesting in bidding on this incredible auction, which is worth $30,000, you can do so directly through the CharityBuzz website. The auction ends tomorrow, Tuesday, April 11, at 3:00pm ET. I look forward to taking one TPG reader and a guest on this incredible trip!
Also note that we will be adding more auctions, with much smaller donation price points, in the near future. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Up to $200 for Uber rides annually. Credit and Uber VIP status available to Basic Card Member only.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees