We’re Giving Away $2,500 in Marriott Gift Cards This Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
With summer just around the corner, it’s time to start planning your vacations! To make that a little easier, TPG is teaming up with Marriott and Chase to give five lucky readers a $500 Marriott gift card, totaling $2,500 in giveaways this week. With the Marriott/Starwood merger complete and the combined brand boasting over 6,000 properties worldwide, you’ll have no trouble finding an ideal hotel at which you can spend your winnings.
If you want to extend your vacation even further, you can sign up for the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of 100,000 points after you spend $5,000 within the first three months of account opening.
What can you do with all those points? If you want to stay within the Marriott family of brands, you could spend two nights at any higher-end Category 9 (45,000 points per night) Marriott property such as the Cotton House Hotel, Autograph Collection in Barcelona. Or, splurge for a night at the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Maui, which is a Tier 4 property requiring 60,000 points per night. If you’re a fan of Starwood hotels, you can transfer the 100,000 points you earned from the sign-up bonus to your SPG account, which would leave you with 33,333 Starpoints — good for a night at the posh St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort near Miami.
We’re going to be giving away gift cards tomorrow (April 13), Friday (April 14) and Saturday (April 15). To enter, make sure you’ve ‘liked’ The Points Guy on Facebook, and have followed @thepointsguy on both Twitter and Instagram. We’ll be posting on our various accounts with instructions on how to enter the contest, so make sure you’re following closely! View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Featured image of the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Maui.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.