We’re Giving Away $2,500 in Marriott Gift Cards This Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
With summer just around the corner, it’s time to start planning your vacations! To make that a little easier, TPG is teaming up with Marriott and Chase to give five lucky readers a $500 Marriott gift card, totaling $2,500 in giveaways this week. With the Marriott/Starwood merger complete and the combined brand boasting over 6,000 properties worldwide, you’ll have no trouble finding an ideal hotel at which you can spend your winnings.
If you want to extend your vacation even further, you can sign up for the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of 100,000 points after you spend $5,000 within the first three months of account opening.
What can you do with all those points? If you want to stay within the Marriott family of brands, you could spend two nights at any higher-end Category 9 (45,000 points per night) Marriott property such as the Cotton House Hotel, Autograph Collection in Barcelona. Or, splurge for a night at the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Maui, which is a Tier 4 property requiring 60,000 points per night. If you’re a fan of Starwood hotels, you can transfer the 100,000 points you earned from the sign-up bonus to your SPG account, which would leave you with 33,333 Starpoints — good for a night at the posh St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort near Miami.
We’re going to be giving away gift cards tomorrow (April 13), Friday (April 14) and Saturday (April 15). To enter, make sure you’ve ‘liked’ The Points Guy on Facebook, and have followed @thepointsguy on both Twitter and Instagram. We’ll be posting on our various accounts with instructions on how to enter the contest, so make sure you’re following closely! View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Featured image of the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Maui.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees