This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Now you can stay connected every second of your onboard experience when you fly JetBlue. The airline has just completed a fleet-wide rollout of its free Fly-Fi, and the system operates gate-to-gate. That means that high-speed internet service is now available on all 227 of JetBlue’s aircraft (A320s, A321s and Embraer 190s), and passengers don’t have to wait until cruising altitude to log on; you can tweet, post and check email as soon as you push back.
This definitely adds to the carrier’s solid onboard offering, which includes free movies on all aircraft, 36 channels of free DirecTV on seat-back screens on all E190s and A320s, more than 100 channels of free DirecTV and on-demand video on A321s and more than 100 channels of SiriusXM Radio and access to The Hub (JetBlue’s entertainment portal) at all seats.
And if passengers can’t find what they want, there’s always Amazon Prime. JetBlue’s partnership with Amazon supports free video streaming using Fly-Fi (and allows TrueBlue members to earn 3x points while shopping on Amazon.com both on the ground and in flight).
And there are more upgrades to come. JetBlue has announced that its entire fleet of A320s will get new, larger touchscreens along with slimmer seats.
H/T: Runway Girl Network
Featured image courtesy of JetBlue.
Will you be taking advantage of gate-to-gate connectivity?
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.