This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
“For a limited time” and “while supplies last,” you can get a $50 Airbnb gift card through Amazon for just $35 thanks to Amazon’s Gold Box deals. All you need to do is enter promo code AIRBNB15 at checkout to receive the $15 discount. There’s a “limit of one per customer” which likely means one promotional code per Amazon account. The e-gift card is then emailed almost instantaneously upon purchase.
Maximize your purchase by using an American Express card that has the 3x Membership Rewards points Amex Offer for Amazon purchases. This promotion expires tomorrow (December 31), so it’s a great way to sneak in one last bonus. Otherwise, use the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card to earn 3x points per dollar spent on this Amazon purchase. If you don’t have either of these, use a card that’s provides a solid return for everyday purchases, like the Chase Freedom Unlimited or Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
After you buy the e-gift card, make sure to link your Airbnb account to your Delta, United or Virgin America award accounts so you can earn bonus miles on future Airbnb stays. If you’re new to Airbnb, use TPG’s referral code to get a $35 stay credit. Combined with the Amazon flash sale, that’s $85 worth of lodging for just $35 out of pocket!
For existing users, make sure to refer your friends for up to a $35 credit, plus, you’ll earn even more — up to $75 — if you can get your referrals to start hosting.
H/T: Frequent Miler
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards