This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s not very often you have the chance to ask questions directly to the CEO of a major airline. But, today you do. Join TPG on Facebook Live today at 3:30pm ET as he sits down with the CEO of British Airways, Alex Cruz.
There’s tons of news right now in the airline industry — loyalty program devaluations, reactions to political moves and product improvements and, in some cases, drastic downgrades. And British Airways hasn’t exactly been able to step out of the spotlight in a few of those areas, especially following the historic Brexit vote earlier this year.
Recently, we’ve told you how the carrier is switching to a 10-across configuration on select 777s, how it’s devalued the Pay with Avios option, how it’s cut costs by pulling some Club World amenities, how it’s faced some computer issues that’ve cause outages and more. However, there has been some good news in recent months from the carrier, like adding Wi-Fi to more short-haul flights, announcing new amenity kits and adding new US destinations from the UK, including Fort Lauderdale and New Orleans. Needless to say, there is plenty to ask Cruz!
Leave your questions for Cruz in the comment section of this post. We’ll try our best be ensure your question is addressed. Don’t forget to tune into the Facebook Live from The Points Guy Facebook page at 3:30pm ET today!
Featured image courtesy of Dan Kitwood via Getty Images.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.