This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week, we unveiled the new and improved TPGtv, short videos that deliver tons of travel tips with smart captions so you can read all about my trip and get vital info even with the sound off. Our first video, “How to Book Singapore Suites in 90 Seconds,” and has since received tens of thousands of views. (Glad you liked it!)
Now, in our new video, I’m giving you a behind-the-scenes look at LAX’s Star Alliance Lounge in the Tom Bradley International Terminal. Sure, I love the 18,000 square-foot space, the shower suites, the gourmet buffet and the self-serve bar, but one of the coolest parts was the top-secret celebrity VIP room. Where is it and what’s inside? Check out the video below for a special sneak peek.
Can’t wait to see what I’m working on next? Follow along with all my travel adventures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for a behind-the-scenes look at what’s coming up on TPGtv, and don’t forget to subscribe to The Points Guy on YouTube — you’ll be notified as soon as each new episode appears.
Featured image is of TPG inside LAX’s Star Alliance Lounge.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.