Club Carlson Giving Away 1,000 Bonus Gold Points To Twitter Followers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On May 13th, Club Carlson will be turning their Twitter account into a private 24-hour party that they are calling #HashtagHotel. During their Twitter “party,” they will give away Gold Points, Elite Status and other travel items such as luggage, noise-canceling headphones and cameras. They will also give participants the chance to chat live with travel experts to get “tips, tricks and insight on how to get the most out of your travels.” In advance of the “party,” the first 15,000 people who connect using Twitter and follow @ClubCarlson will receive 1,000 bonus Gold Points to add to their account.
In order to enter and get your bonus points, go to the promo page and click on “Connect Using Twitter.” The page re-directs you to a simple sign-up form where you must fill in your name, email address and Club Carlson membership number.
Per the terms and conditions, “You must be a Club Carlson member to receive 1,000 bonus Gold Points (the “Bonus Award”) as part of the #HashtagHotel promotion (“Promotion”). To earn your Bonus Award, complete the registration form on the Club Carlson blog (http://blog.clubcarlson.com/) and “follow” the Club Carlson Twitter handle (www.twitter.com/clubcarlson). Promotion limited to one Bonus Award per member. We will award a maximum of 15,000 Bonus Awards. Your Twitter account must be active for a minimum of 30 days to be eligible for the Bonus Award. We will credit your account with the Bonus Award within 4-6 weeks of providing your member information.”
This is a very simple way to add a few more points to your account to use at more than 1,000 participating hotels worldwide, including Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plazas and more.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.