Club Carlson Giving Away 1,000 Bonus Gold Points To Twitter Followers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On May 13th, Club Carlson will be turning their Twitter account into a private 24-hour party that they are calling #HashtagHotel. During their Twitter “party,” they will give away Gold Points, Elite Status and other travel items such as luggage, noise-canceling headphones and cameras. They will also give participants the chance to chat live with travel experts to get “tips, tricks and insight on how to get the most out of your travels.” In advance of the “party,” the first 15,000 people who connect using Twitter and follow @ClubCarlson will receive 1,000 bonus Gold Points to add to their account.
In order to enter and get your bonus points, go to the promo page and click on “Connect Using Twitter.” The page re-directs you to a simple sign-up form where you must fill in your name, email address and Club Carlson membership number.
Per the terms and conditions, “You must be a Club Carlson member to receive 1,000 bonus Gold Points (the “Bonus Award”) as part of the #HashtagHotel promotion (“Promotion”). To earn your Bonus Award, complete the registration form on the Club Carlson blog (http://blog.clubcarlson.com/) and “follow” the Club Carlson Twitter handle (www.twitter.com/clubcarlson). Promotion limited to one Bonus Award per member. We will award a maximum of 15,000 Bonus Awards. Your Twitter account must be active for a minimum of 30 days to be eligible for the Bonus Award. We will credit your account with the Bonus Award within 4-6 weeks of providing your member information.”
This is a very simple way to add a few more points to your account to use at more than 1,000 participating hotels worldwide, including Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plazas and more.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees