Last Day to Redeem British Airways Executive Club Miles
Not to sound like a broken record, but today is the last day before Avios points replace Executive Club miles. This isn't the end of the world if:
1) You want to use British Airways miles to fly on British Airways flights
2) You have a British Airways 2-4-1 voucher, which mandates that you do #1
3) Want to redeem your points for short haul flights
4) Want to redeem for domestic/Hawaii awards (except maybe East coast to Hawaii)
5) I could be wrong about all of these, because we still don't know exactly what will be announced tomorrow!
That's right- while I guessed what the new program will be last week, technically nothing will be officially announced until Avios Day 1- November 16, 2011. Who knows, there may even be some lucrative new awards out there - I can't make any official judgements until I get the details and I'll share them as soon as I know.
So if you want to plan a crazy South America trip to Easter Island or fly Cathay Pacific First Class (which is amazing) for 150,000 miles roundtrip from North America to almost anywhere is Asia, then redeem today!
Related reading: Video Blog Post: Master British Airways Award Clinic