Starwood Promotion Non-Participating Hotel List
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday I reminded everyone to sign-up for Starwood’s Double/Triple promotion and I even gloated how I lucked out and was in a Starwood property for the first night of the promo. Much to my dismay, the Sheraton Munich Airport is not participating (I’ll blame the oversight on jetlag!) along with a bunch of other top properties.
The list is pretty lengthy, so I thought I’d share and remind everyone to plan your stays accordingly. If you are choosing between two hotels and one of them doesn’t participate, this could make your decision easier.
Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour
Sheraton on the Park
The Westin Melbourne
The Westin Sydney
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees