Starwood Promotion Non-Participating Hotel List
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday I reminded everyone to sign-up for Starwood’s Double/Triple promotion and I even gloated how I lucked out and was in a Starwood property for the first night of the promo. Much to my dismay, the Sheraton Munich Airport is not participating (I’ll blame the oversight on jetlag!) along with a bunch of other top properties.
The list is pretty lengthy, so I thought I’d share and remind everyone to plan your stays accordingly. If you are choosing between two hotels and one of them doesn’t participate, this could make your decision easier.
Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour
Sheraton on the Park
The Westin Melbourne
The Westin Sydney
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards