Starwood Promotion Non-Participating Hotel List
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday I reminded everyone to sign-up for Starwood’s Double/Triple promotion and I even gloated how I lucked out and was in a Starwood property for the first night of the promo. Much to my dismay, the Sheraton Munich Airport is not participating (I’ll blame the oversight on jetlag!) along with a bunch of other top properties.
The list is pretty lengthy, so I thought I’d share and remind everyone to plan your stays accordingly. If you are choosing between two hotels and one of them doesn’t participate, this could make your decision easier.
Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour
Sheraton on the Park
The Westin Melbourne
The Westin Sydney
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees