2,300 Delta Miles for $5 Verizon Charger
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Deal is dead!
Shopping malls are lucrative business for the airlines. They don’t run these sites, but instead sell miles to these third party companies who then offer special amounts to incentivize frequent-flyer mile obsessed people to shop through their portals. Every time you click through their portal, they get a certain kickback from the retailer that more than covers the cost of the miles they gives you. Everybody wins, right?
Lately there have been some snafus. The American shopping website had a glitch showing 83,000 miles for some small ticket items and Gary is covering the drama on his site. (Some people have gotten 2,500 mile offers for the mix-up, which I think is a nice consolation- especially if they allow free returns).
Today I read on Flyertalk that the Delta shopping mall is offering 2,300 Delta Skymiles for a $5 Verizon phone charger. I do not think this is a mistake, though it takes a couple weeks for these miles to post to your Delta account so we will have to wait and see. There’s nothing that I can see that prohibits multiple orders, though I wouldn’t recommend going out of control. If you are near a Verizon store, since these come with free shipping, I see little risk in this promo if you are willing to invest the time- worst case scenario is you return them for a full refund.
To get this, just first go to the Delta Shopping homepage and enter your Skymiles number on the left side of the page as highlighted below
Then click to this link and you’ll see the option to buy the charger.
You’ll then get directed to the Verizon home page and see the confirmation that you’ll get 2,300 miles for your purchase.
Once you see the item, it won’t let you add to your cart unless you verify the compatibility with your phone. So verify that you have a Palm phone and it was a little tricky for me- a bunch of compatible accessories pulled up, but I narrowed it down to chargers and the $4.97 charger showed up and I added it to my cart and checked out. I even got free shopping!
2,300 miles for $4.97 and 5 minutes of my time is a good deal to me!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees