1,000 Free Frontier Points or Other Miles/Points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is giving 1,000 free points for signing up for their free frequent flyer program. Frontier is based in Denver and is an American Express Membership Rewards transfer partner, but if you never have any intention of flying them, you should still get the points, because they can be converted to other programs (see list below).
All you need to do is sign up for an account here.
Then get a points.com account here (if you don’t already have one).
Then add your Frontier account to your points.com profile by just clicking Add programs -> Airlines. You may have to refresh your home screen after you’ve clicked on Frontier and it will load in your main screen.
Then click “Register program” and add your first and last name and Frontier number (which will be emailed to you after you register).
You’ll then see the 1,000 points listed. Click “Exchange.”
Then select “Move out of a program” and select Frontier and 1,000 miles.
Scroll to the bottom and you’ll see “Exchange – swap between your own programs.”
In order to exchange, you will have had to add whatever program you want to swap into.
I chose American and I got 153 miles. Not the best deal ever, but it only took me about 10 minutes. At that rate, I’d accrue a business class award in only 108 hours! Also, this is an easy way to extend the expiration of any accounts, for example AA miles expire after 18 months of no activity- this would reset that clock.
But hey, every mile counts!
Hat tip to View from the Wing!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.