Priority Club Double Points or Miles Promo 2011: May 16-Aug 15
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From May 16 – August 15, you can earn double points or miles on all Priority Club hotels (Intercontinental, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge and Candlewood Suites). While this isn’t the most revolutionary promotion of all time, PC points can add up when you stack them with all of their other promos, like their 15k spring promotion. It can be a bit dizzying at times to figure out all eligible promos for each one of your stays, but like all things miles and points, it can pay off if you take the time to educate yourself on how the system works.
“From May 16 through August 15, 2011, earn Double Points or Double Miles on every qualifying stay, starting on your 2nd stay. Stay at Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® and you’ll start earning double on your 1st qualifying stay. Now, go discover all the world has to offer and earn while you’re there.”
For my upcoming hotel stays I am focusing on Starwood (for the stay 3, get 1 resort night free promo) and Hyatt (for the 10k promo). However, later this summer I am going to become a Priority Club junkie because a super-generous TPG reader gave me a nomination to their Royal Ambassador status, which is one of the most unique elite status levels out there. Don’t worry – I will blog all about my experience and give tips on how I maximize Priority Club points, so stay tuned for that series.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.