Priority Club Double Points or Miles Promo 2011: May 16-Aug 15
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From May 16 – August 15, you can earn double points or miles on all Priority Club hotels (Intercontinental, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge and Candlewood Suites). While this isn’t the most revolutionary promotion of all time, PC points can add up when you stack them with all of their other promos, like their 15k spring promotion. It can be a bit dizzying at times to figure out all eligible promos for each one of your stays, but like all things miles and points, it can pay off if you take the time to educate yourself on how the system works.
“From May 16 through August 15, 2011, earn Double Points or Double Miles on every qualifying stay, starting on your 2nd stay. Stay at Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® and you’ll start earning double on your 1st qualifying stay. Now, go discover all the world has to offer and earn while you’re there.”
For my upcoming hotel stays I am focusing on Starwood (for the stay 3, get 1 resort night free promo) and Hyatt (for the 10k promo). However, later this summer I am going to become a Priority Club junkie because a super-generous TPG reader gave me a nomination to their Royal Ambassador status, which is one of the most unique elite status levels out there. Don’t worry – I will blog all about my experience and give tips on how I maximize Priority Club points, so stay tuned for that series.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.