1,000 Free AA Miles for Shopping Sign Up
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American has been on a roll with giving out free miles lately and I’m not complaining! The newest easy, free hit is to sign-up for their shopping program and then watch a short video on the program. Unfortunately, I’m already an AA Shopping member so I’m ineligible for this one, but hope all of you can take advantage of it. Remember, you have to sign up to receive emails in order to get the first 500 miles and then watch the short video.
Hat tip to TPG reader Dan for emailing me about this!
*You must create an AAdvantage eShoppingSM account on this page and opt-in to receive special offer emails from AAdvantage eShoppingSM by 5/13/2011 to earn an additional 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles. AAdvantage® bonus miles will post to the member’s AAdvantage® account within 8 to 10 weeks after 5/13/2011. This offer is not valid for existing AAdvantage eShoppingSM members. Your AAdvantage eShoppingSM account must be open and set to receive special offer emails at the time of the awarding of AAdvantage® bonus miles in order to earn the 500 AAdvantage® miles bonus.
**You must view the AAdvantage eShoppingSM video demo by 5/13/2011 to earn an additional 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles. In order to be eligible for the additional 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles, you must view the AAdvantage eShoppingSM video demo by clicking the “Submit and Watch Video Demo” button on this enrollment page. AAdvantage® bonus miles will post to the member’s AAdvantage® account within 8 to 10 weeks after 5/13/2011. This offer is not valid for existing AAdvantage eShoppingSM members.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees