US Airways Buy Miles 100% Bonus Extended
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
US Airways has extended their 100% buy miles bonus until November 30th. I’ve written a lot about this promo, frankly because its a great deal. While they keep extending it, this will run out one day soon and it’ll be one of the “remember when” type promotions we remember fondly in the future.
I’ve helped clients utilize this promo to book Star Alliance premium cabin travel that would have cost thousands to buy outright. For example, I advised a client recently on buying 100,000k miles for $2,800 total (which ended up being 200,000 miles) for two business class tickets to Europe on a multi-stop honeymoon. If purchased, one of those tickets would have been almost $4,000.
The great thing about US miles is that you don’t actually have to fly US Airways. They can be redeemed on any of the 20+ Star Alliance carriers, like Lufthansa, Swiss, Continental, United, Thai and Singapore.
If you want to take advantage of this promo, but aren’t sure how, feel free to enlist my professional award booking services. I’ll help you take full-advantage of this promo so you can take the trip of a lifetime.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.