US Airways Buy Miles 100% Bonus Extended
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
US Airways has extended their 100% buy miles bonus until November 30th. I’ve written a lot about this promo, frankly because its a great deal. While they keep extending it, this will run out one day soon and it’ll be one of the “remember when” type promotions we remember fondly in the future.
I’ve helped clients utilize this promo to book Star Alliance premium cabin travel that would have cost thousands to buy outright. For example, I advised a client recently on buying 100,000k miles for $2,800 total (which ended up being 200,000 miles) for two business class tickets to Europe on a multi-stop honeymoon. If purchased, one of those tickets would have been almost $4,000.
The great thing about US miles is that you don’t actually have to fly US Airways. They can be redeemed on any of the 20+ Star Alliance carriers, like Lufthansa, Swiss, Continental, United, Thai and Singapore.
If you want to take advantage of this promo, but aren’t sure how, feel free to enlist my professional award booking services. I’ll help you take full-advantage of this promo so you can take the trip of a lifetime.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees