Free Trips to Vegas/NYC Courtesy of Expedia.ca SAVE300 Voucher
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Not sure how long this will last or if it’ll even be honored, but I just booked an overnight flight+hotel package on expedia.ca from JFK-LAS on Delta for $27 TOTAL.
Want in on the deal? Go to expedia.ca
Choose flight+hotel.. make sure you search for only 1 person
Choose your city to LAS/NYC from now until Dec 31, 2010.
Choose a package (the cheaper the better)
Enter your information and when you get to the payment page, select the “I Have a Voucher” box at the top- its small, so make sure you enter it before you enter in any credit card info.
Type in SAVE300 and $300 should be taken off your package price.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.