Free Priority Club Platinum Status in 5 Minutes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Club is running a pretty ridiculous promo where they are giving away their top tier Platinum status- all for just signing up for the program.
Using this link, if you create an account (if you already have one, just use a new email address), you’ll get instant Platinum status and you just need to stay 5 times in order to retain it until 2012.
While Priority Club Platinum isn’t as generous as Hyatt Diamond or Starwood Platinum, it still has decent benefits (listed below) and it normally takes 50 nights or 60,000 earned points to achieve.
– Extended check-out (may not be available in all regions)
– Weekday newspaper (may not be available in all regions)
– Transfer points between member accounts
– Priority Check-inâ„¢ ensuring your room and key are ready upon your arrival
– Exclusive toll-free Platinum Elite customer service number (may not be available in all regions)
– Complimentary room upgrades (subject to availability)
– Guaranteed room availability (72 hours in advance)**
– 50% bonus in base points
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.