JetBlue All You Can Jet Pass – Unlimited Pass Sold Out, Still 5 Day Passes Left
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is running another “All You Can Jet” pass for travel from Sept 7-Oct 6. There are two types
AYCJ-7: $699* for 30 days of unlimited travel Sold out
AYCJ-5: $499* for 30 days of unlimited travel (excludes Fridays and Sundays)
If interested, sign up for their TrueBlue frequent flyer program and then purchase the pass here.
1) No blackout/capacity controls- if a seat is available for sale, its available for use with the pass.
1) High fees/taxes per flight. Trips to the Caribbean will still cost you over $100, in addition to the pass price.
2) The majority of the time the pass is valid is during the work week. This may not be useful for most 9-5ers.
Paul Brady at Conde Nast Traveler did a great overview on the economics of the pass. Read here before purchasing.
- Pass travel valid on JetBlue-operated flights in the JetBlue route network only
- Domestic taxes and fees included
- International and Puerto Rico taxes and fees not included
- On sale now, while supplies last
- Travel dates: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 through Wednesday, October 6, 2010
- Each flight must be booked and ticketed no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT or 11:59 p.m. local time, whichever is earlier, three (3) days prior to the flight’s scheduled departure
- Last seat availability
- Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.