JetBlue All You Can Jet Pass - Unlimited Pass Sold Out, Still 5 Day Passes Left
JetBlue is running another "All You Can Jet" pass for travel from Sept 7-Oct 6. There are two types
AYCJ-7: $699* for 30 days of unlimited travel Sold out
AYCJ-5: $499* for 30 days of unlimited travel (excludes Fridays and Sundays)
If interested, sign up for their TrueBlue frequent flyer program and then purchase the pass here.
1) No blackout/capacity controls- if a seat is available for sale, its available for use with the pass.
1) High fees/taxes per flight. Trips to the Caribbean will still cost you over $100, in addition to the pass price.
2) The majority of the time the pass is valid is during the work week. This may not be useful for most 9-5ers.
Paul Brady at Conde Nast Traveler did a great overview on the economics of the pass. Read here before purchasing.
- Pass travel valid on JetBlue-operated flights in the JetBlue route network only
- Domestic taxes and fees included
- International and Puerto Rico taxes and fees not included
- On sale now, while supplies last
- Travel dates: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 through Wednesday, October 6, 2010
- Each flight must be booked and ticketed no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT or 11:59 p.m. local time, whichever is earlier, three (3) days prior to the flight's scheduled departure
- Last seat availability
- Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted