Hearty Hyatt Airline Bonuses
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt has been industry leading with their promotions recently- with multiple rounds of Faster Free Nights (one free night for every two stays), I thought for sure they’d take a breather.
Instead, they’ve stepped up their airline bonuses, encouraging members to bank to airline accounts instead of Hyatt points. Below is a list of current promotions and their eligible dates. These are retroactive, so if you’ve missed out, contact Hyatt to get credit. The great thing is that most of these bonuses are per night, unlike most hotel promotions which are based on stays.
British Airways– 1,000 Executive Club points per night, up to 35,000 points (5,000 point bonus at 25 stays) Aug 1- Nov 1, 2010
American- 3,000 miles per stay, up to 20 stays (60,000 miles total). July 6- October 15, 2010.
United Elite Member Bonus– 2,000 bonus miles per stay (stackable with the 1,000 bonus). Nov 1, 2009- Jan 11, 2011.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.