Hearty Hyatt Airline Bonuses
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt has been industry leading with their promotions recently- with multiple rounds of Faster Free Nights (one free night for every two stays), I thought for sure they’d take a breather.
Instead, they’ve stepped up their airline bonuses, encouraging members to bank to airline accounts instead of Hyatt points. Below is a list of current promotions and their eligible dates. These are retroactive, so if you’ve missed out, contact Hyatt to get credit. The great thing is that most of these bonuses are per night, unlike most hotel promotions which are based on stays.
British Airways– 1,000 Executive Club points per night, up to 35,000 points (5,000 point bonus at 25 stays) Aug 1- Nov 1, 2010
American- 3,000 miles per stay, up to 20 stays (60,000 miles total). July 6- October 15, 2010.
United Elite Member Bonus– 2,000 bonus miles per stay (stackable with the 1,000 bonus). Nov 1, 2009- Jan 11, 2011.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.