Hearty Hyatt Airline Bonuses
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt has been industry leading with their promotions recently- with multiple rounds of Faster Free Nights (one free night for every two stays), I thought for sure they’d take a breather.
Instead, they’ve stepped up their airline bonuses, encouraging members to bank to airline accounts instead of Hyatt points. Below is a list of current promotions and their eligible dates. These are retroactive, so if you’ve missed out, contact Hyatt to get credit. The great thing is that most of these bonuses are per night, unlike most hotel promotions which are based on stays.
British Airways– 1,000 Executive Club points per night, up to 35,000 points (5,000 point bonus at 25 stays) Aug 1- Nov 1, 2010
American- 3,000 miles per stay, up to 20 stays (60,000 miles total). July 6- October 15, 2010.
United Elite Member Bonus– 2,000 bonus miles per stay (stackable with the 1,000 bonus). Nov 1, 2009- Jan 11, 2011.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee