You Can Now Buy Emirates First-Class Headphones, Pajamas & Blankets Online
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You can now bring a bit of the Emirates first-class experience on any plane ride or even at home.
Yes, Avgeeks, you’ve just gotten one step closer to immersing yourself in the world of luxury commercial airlines wherever you go because as of Oct. 10, you can now purchase first-class amenities from Emirates online.
In addition to the selection of Emirates merch already sold in its e-store, the carrier is now offering items that were formerly only available onboard a first-class cabin, including pajamas, blankets and headphones — no boarding pass required.
One of the highlights of this new promotion is the Bowers & Wilkins PX noise-canceling headphones. “[The headphones] are made to suit every environment you’re in,” states an Emirates press release. “With 22 hours of battery life, and 3 noise cancellation modes – these headphones have you covered whether you’re in the office, city streets or any flight.” The headphones retail for about $490 USD on the Emirates website.
The pajamas, AKA “hydra-active sleepwear” are designed specifically to moisturize the skin and prevent dehydration. They were designed exclusively for Emirates first-class passengers and are currently priced at about $55 USD. They’re available in a range of sizes for both men and women.
Emirates is also offering its snuggie-like blankets with arm and leg holes. The blanket also folds into a pillow to create a soft place to rest your head. They are priced at about $62 USD on the Emirates shop.
All items are available for shipping worldwide, however, international shipping will cost you an extra $30 USD.
Featured image by GIUSEPPE CACACE/AFP/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.