This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You can now bring a bit of the Emirates first-class experience on any plane ride or even at home.
Yes, Avgeeks, you’ve just gotten one step closer to immersing yourself in the world of luxury commercial airlines wherever you go because as of Oct. 10, you can now purchase first-class amenities from Emirates online.
In addition to the selection of Emirates merch already sold in its e-store, the carrier is now offering items that were formerly only available onboard a first-class cabin, including pajamas, blankets and headphones — no boarding pass required.
One of the highlights of this new promotion is the Bowers & Wilkins PX noise-canceling headphones. “[The headphones] are made to suit every environment you’re in,” states an Emirates press release. “With 22 hours of battery life, and 3 noise cancellation modes – these headphones have you covered whether you’re in the office, city streets or any flight.” The headphones retail for about $490 USD on the Emirates website.
The pajamas, AKA “hydra-active sleepwear” are designed specifically to moisturize the skin and prevent dehydration. They were designed exclusively for Emirates first-class passengers and are currently priced at about $55 USD. They’re available in a range of sizes for both men and women.
Emirates is also offering its snuggie-like blankets with arm and leg holes. The blanket also folds into a pillow to create a soft place to rest your head. They are priced at about $62 USD on the Emirates shop.
All items are available for shipping worldwide, however, international shipping will cost you an extra $30 USD.
Featured image by GIUSEPPE CACACE/AFP/Getty Images
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards