How to status match with Wynn Rewards: Get free dinner credits, spa treatments and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This post has been updated with new information.
If you have a trip to Las Vegas on your horizon, listen up.
Wynn Rewards, the loyalty program of Wynn and Encore resorts and casinos, is currently offering a rare, limited-time status match opportunity. This offer was first spotted by TravelZork.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Wynn Rewards tier match
Through Aug. 31, 2021, Wynn Rewards is offering a status match opportunity for those who have status with an eligible casino loyalty program. You can match up to top-tier Black level, and if approved, you’ll get to enjoy your status until Dec. 31, 2022 with no challenge component.
Platinum tier is normally reached at 7,000 tier credits, while Black is reached at 70,000 tier credits.
Below is a full list of programs you can match from. Most notably, Caesars Diamond and M Life Gold/Platinum status match to Platinum tier. You can get automatic Caesars Diamond status if you’re a Wyndham Diamond elite and automatic M Life Gold or Platinum status if you have World of Hyatt Explorist or Globalist status.
Wynn Rewards benefits
Benefits of Wynn Rewards status include hotel and dining discounts, priority restaurant seating, exclusive special event and promotion invitations and more. However, there are a few perks that stand out in particular.
Specifically, Platinum members get a $100 complimentary spa credit, $150 birthday dinner credit (must be used during your birthday month) and 2 complimentary Wynn Master Classes (each for two guests) each year. Again, you could get these benefits just by being a World of Hyatt Explorist or Globalist, for instance, and matching your status to M Life.
Meanwhile, Black members get a $200 spa credit, $300 birthday dinner credit, four Wynn Master Classes, complimentary hotel stays, complimentary airport transportation and much more.
Since matched status will be valid through the end of next year, you should be able to take advantage of these benefits in 2021 and then again in 2022.
How to request a status match
Here’s the catch. To request the match, you must present your player’s card from a competing casino at a Wynn Las Vegas Wynn Rewards desk in person. Unfortunately, the terms and conditions suggest that you cannot request the status match at the Encore Boston Harbor.
However, if you find yourself in Vegas this summer, you should have no trouble requesting the match.
Executive Editor Scott Mayerowitz was recently in Las Vegas to check out the new Resorts World and had a remarkably easy time matching his M Life Gold status (which he has through his World of Hyatt Globalist status) to Wynn Rewards.
Although the terms say that it may take up to seven business days for the match to be processed, Mayerowitz received his new Platinum tier card within three minutes of walking up to a Wynn Rewards desk.
This status match won’t be for everyone as you must enroll in Las Vegas in person and it’s only being offered for a limited time. However, if you have a trip there coming up — or are considering one — then it’s definitely worth taking advantage of.
Even if you’re not a big gamer, having Wynn Rewards status can be incredibly valuable thanks to perks like the complimentary spa and dining credits. Also, it’s very easy to become eligible for a match if you currently have World of Hyatt Explorist status or higher or Wyndham Diamond status.
Featured photo by Benji Stawski/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees