You can now get $50 monthly Uber Cash, Uber Pass subscription with WeWork All Access
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Today, WeWork and Uber announced a partnership that gives new WeWork All Access members a $50 monthly Uber Cash credit and a complimentary Uber Pass membership for their first 12 months of membership. This incentive is offered to new members who sign up for All Access by Oct. 9, 2021.
Want more travel news and advice from TPG? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
WeWork All Access is the coworking company’s subscription service that lets members use all WeWork spaces worldwide. Members can use hot desk workspaces (first come-first served desk spots), the coffee bar, high-speed internet and on-site phone booths for $299 per month.
Uber Cash and Uber Pass are credited after the member’s first month of paid membership. Unfortunately, this doesn’t include the 30-day free trial offered to all new members. Members can use the monthly Uber Cash credit toward Uber rides and Uber Eats delivery.
The complimentary Uber Pass subscription normally costs $24.99 and includes the following benefits:
- 10% off UberX, UberXL and Uber Comfort
- 15% off Premium rides
- $0 delivery fees on most $15+ Uber Eats orders
- $0 delivery fees on $30+ grocery deliveries
Note that this is a different benefit than Uber’s Eats Pass, which is included with the American Express® Gold Card. Additionally, the Uber Cash included with your WeWork membership should stack with Uber credits offered with various Amex cards.
To get these benefits, sign up for All Access using this page on the WeWork website. Officially, the promotion is supposed to be targeted, but anyone can sign up through the link, and multiple TPG staffers received an email invitation.
Is WeWork All Access worth it?
WeWork All Access may be worthwhile for those who are sick of working from home and want a new place to work during the day. WeWork coworking spaces are located around many metro areas in the U.S. and abroad, and All Access lets you use any of them as much as you’d like. This can also be great for digital nomads and frequent travelers alike.
Most WeWork locations have large coworking areas with desks, couches and other seating options. Plus, there’s complimentary coffee and other office-like amenities that can help you stay productive throughout the day. I was a WeWork All Access member in 2019 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
The added Uber benefits are a nice addition and a great way to help WeWork sell its product. That said, you should only sign up for WeWork All Access if you plan to use WeWork coworking spaces at least 10 days per month. Otherwise, you’re better off using WeWork On Demand which lets you visit coworking spaces for $29.99 per day.
It’s also worth noting that American Express is offering many credit cardholders a 25% discount on WeWork All Access memberships through the end of June. Check your Amex Offers to see if you’re eligible for this offer.
If you’re on the fence, sign up for a free trial through Uber’s link and see if the subscription works for you. There’s something to be said for having a real workspace available whenever you’d like, especially if you’ve been working from home for the past 14 months. Plus, the monthly Uber Cash credit is effectively a $50 discount if you frequently ride with Uber or order Uber Eats delivery.
Feature photo by David Dee Delgado/Getty Images
For rates and fees of the Amex Gold card, click here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees