Video: World Record Holder Stuns as She Limbos Under Seats at PHL
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Well, this is one way to pass time at the airport. A video of a woman performing a unique skill at the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) has been making its way around the internet. Shemika Campbell, 24, stunned onlookers when she dropped it low into a limbo and inched her way under a row of seats. The jaw-dropping video has received almost 200,000 views on Youtube.
The Trinidad and Tobago native inherited her love for limbo from her mother and grandmother. Campbell now resides in Buffalo, New York, but continues to carry on the traditional Trinidadian form of dance.
Campbell has earned herself two Guinness World Records for her gravity-defying talent. Campbell set her first world record in 2010 for “Lowest Female Limbo” when she shimmied her way under a bar just 8.5 inches off the ground. In 2016, she earned her second world record for “The Longest Distance to Limbo Under 12 Inches” by limboing for more than 10 feet under the height of a foot. Campbell is best known for her appearances on seasons six and 12 of America’s Got Talent.
How low can you go? (Don’t try this at home.. or at the airport)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees