Video: The Points Guy Visited 3 Lounges. His Favorite Will Surprise You.
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s a battle royale over at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL).
In this episode of “Being The Points Guy,” we take a look at which of two lounges at PHL reigns supreme. First, we have the Centurion Lounge, which is known for delicious craft cocktails, massive showers and lively scene, but also has a tendency to get a bit overcrowded. Then, we have the British Airways Lounge, which boasts made-to-order (and yummy) meals, and a quiet ambiance good for getting work done or dozing off pre-flight, but doesn’t quite measure up to the airline’s Concorde Lounges at JFK or LHR.
Then we also take a look at Minute Suites, and you might be surprised to see what Brian thinks of it!
Who do you think won? Find out in the video below — and don’t forget to subscribe at the bottom of the page.
Enjoy this video? Check back in with us for more episodes of “Being the Points Guy,” every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.