Introducing the #TPGLemonade sessions, where you can learn a loyalty program in 15 minutes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Life has given us all a few (or perhaps a lot of) lemons over the last couple of weeks. The entire TPG staff has been hard at work not only reporting everything you need to know about COVID-19 but also thinking about how we can take those lemons and turn them into lemonade for you, our readers.
This led us to develop our new #TPGLemonade sessions: a series of 15-minute overview trainings on one loyalty program at a time. These live video sessions will be led by me and some of our other resident points-and-miles nerds — like Senior Editor Nick Ewen. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon Eastern Time, we’ll go live in the TPG Lounge Facebook group and deliver 15 minutes of live video content and screen-sharing that teaches you the basics of how to earn and redeem a given loyalty currency. These sessions aren’t about fancy camera work and expensive graphics; this is off-the-cuff, live content packed with nerdy points-and-miles knowledge.
You can tune in to ask questions in real time, but if you can’t make it, don’t worry. Every session will be edited and uploaded to the dedicated TPG Lemonade page where you can watch them anytime.
Our first #TPGLemonade session covered British Airways Avios and is already on site waiting for you to take studious notes as you learn all about the value of Avios. Session #2 covers the ANA Mileage Club and is up on the channel as well!
While we recognize now isn’t the time to travel, we hope you can use the #TPGLemonade sessions to hone your points and miles skills so when it’s time to hit the road again, you can book yourself some amazing award trips.
If you still have questions after watching the session, head back to the TPG Lounge on Facebook where you can ask questions 24/7 that’ll be answered by me, our moderators and the whole TPG community. We hope you’ll join us soon and that these sessions allow you to take your own lemons, add a lot of loyalty knowledge and come out the other side with an ice-cold glass of sweet lemonade.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees