Introducing the #TPGLemonade sessions, where you can learn a loyalty program in 15 minutes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Life has given us all a few (or perhaps a lot of) lemons over the last couple of weeks. The entire TPG staff has been hard at work not only reporting everything you need to know about COVID-19 but also thinking about how we can take those lemons and turn them into lemonade for you, our readers.
This led us to develop our new #TPGLemonade sessions: a series of 15-minute overview trainings on one loyalty program at a time. These live video sessions will be led by me and some of our other resident points-and-miles nerds — like Senior Editor Nick Ewen. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon Eastern Time, we’ll go live in the TPG Lounge Facebook group and deliver 15 minutes of live video content and screen-sharing that teaches you the basics of how to earn and redeem a given loyalty currency. These sessions aren’t about fancy camera work and expensive graphics; this is off-the-cuff, live content packed with nerdy points-and-miles knowledge.
You can tune in to ask questions in real time, but if you can’t make it, don’t worry. Every session will be edited and uploaded to the dedicated TPG Lemonade page where you can watch them anytime.
Our first #TPGLemonade session covered British Airways Avios and is already on site waiting for you to take studious notes as you learn all about the value of Avios. Session #2 covers the ANA Mileage Club and is up on the channel as well!
While we recognize now isn’t the time to travel, we hope you can use the #TPGLemonade sessions to hone your points and miles skills so when it’s time to hit the road again, you can book yourself some amazing award trips.
If you still have questions after watching the session, head back to the TPG Lounge on Facebook where you can ask questions 24/7 that’ll be answered by me, our moderators and the whole TPG community. We hope you’ll join us soon and that these sessions allow you to take your own lemons, add a lot of loyalty knowledge and come out the other side with an ice-cold glass of sweet lemonade.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.