Tony Stark’s Cabin From ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Is up for Grabs on Airbnb
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Spoiler alert: In the most recent Avengers movie, “Endgame,” Tony Stark owns a secluded Lakeside cabin. And if you’re into that sort of thing, you can now rent it on Airbnb.
Travel + Leisure reported that the listing was found on Reddit by a user named Brayud and later confirmed by ComicBook.com. It’s located on the remote Bouckaert Farm in Fairburn, Georgia, which is about a 20-minute drive from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) and half-an-hour from Atlanta.
The cabin has two queen beds and two single beds, allowing space for up to six guests. The property owner also states that it’s the perfect spot to hold a corporate retreat with “your elite team.” Or, if that’s not your speed, it’s proximity to the lake makes the cabin an ideal location to bring your children fishing.
But don’t expect to get too rowdy at this property — the Airbnb rules explicitly state that guests can’t host parties or events, smoke, have pets and that there is a mandated “lights-out” time of 11pm. But hey, you’ll get to stand where Iron Man himself, (a.k.a. Robert Downey, Jr.) stood!
Currently, a night in Tony Stark’s lakeside cabin costs $800 a night on Airbnb. However, whether you’re a Marvel superfan or just looking for a remote getaway, it’s best to book fast. Prices are only expected to increase from here as the property grows in popularity.
For information on the listing, or to book, visit Airbnb.
Featured image courtesy of Airbnb.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees