Tony Stark’s Cabin From ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Is up for Grabs on Airbnb
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Spoiler alert: In the most recent Avengers movie, “Endgame,” Tony Stark owns a secluded Lakeside cabin. And if you’re into that sort of thing, you can now rent it on Airbnb.
Travel + Leisure reported that the listing was found on Reddit by a user named Brayud and later confirmed by ComicBook.com. It’s located on the remote Bouckaert Farm in Fairburn, Georgia, which is about a 20-minute drive from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) and half-an-hour from Atlanta.
The cabin has two queen beds and two single beds, allowing space for up to six guests. The property owner also states that it’s the perfect spot to hold a corporate retreat with “your elite team.” Or, if that’s not your speed, it’s proximity to the lake makes the cabin an ideal location to bring your children fishing.
But don’t expect to get too rowdy at this property — the Airbnb rules explicitly state that guests can’t host parties or events, smoke, have pets and that there is a mandated “lights-out” time of 11pm. But hey, you’ll get to stand where Iron Man himself, (a.k.a. Robert Downey, Jr.) stood!
Currently, a night in Tony Stark’s lakeside cabin costs $800 a night on Airbnb. However, whether you’re a Marvel superfan or just looking for a remote getaway, it’s best to book fast. Prices are only expected to increase from here as the property grows in popularity.
For information on the listing, or to book, visit Airbnb.
Featured image courtesy of Airbnb.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee