This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Curio Collection by Hilton is the Hilton’s group of worldwide hotels that aims to give visitors a unique and authentic experience. From an old 1900s department store in Iceland, to an exotic retreat on the mountaintops of Japan, the properties in this collection were created to be part of the local destination and its culture. The best part? You can still earn and redeem Hilton Honor Points at any of the properties.
The collection just opened its 50th property, The Porter Portland, in Portland, Oregon. And, in celebration, they’ve partnered with us to give away a free night’s stay for two lucky winners. All you have to do to enter is head on over to the TPG Facebook page or Instagram account, tag a friend in the comments, and tell us which property you would like to stay at. The contest will run from 12:00 pm ET Friday April 20, 2018, to 12:00pm ET Monday April 23, 2018. We will randomly pick a winner and notify them through the social media platform they entered on.
Need help deciding on the perfect place? Hilton has launched a program called the “Curious Gene”— a quiz you can take to find out just what drives your wanderlust. The quiz will match you with a type of ‘Curious’ — Epicurean, Culturalist, Pathfinder, Challenger, or Spiritualist — and the destination that best fits your personality.
View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Featured photo courtesy Curio Collection by Hilton, France
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards