This Weekend We’re Giving Away Two One-Night Stays at Any Hotel in The Curio Collection
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Curio Collection by Hilton is the Hilton’s group of worldwide hotels that aims to give visitors a unique and authentic experience. From an old 1900s department store in Iceland, to an exotic retreat on the mountaintops of Japan, the properties in this collection were created to be part of the local destination and its culture. The best part? You can still earn and redeem Hilton Honor Points at any of the properties.
The collection just opened its 50th property, The Porter Portland, in Portland, Oregon. And, in celebration, they’ve partnered with us to give away a free night’s stay for two lucky winners. All you have to do to enter is head on over to the TPG Facebook page or Instagram account, tag a friend in the comments, and tell us which property you would like to stay at. The contest will run from 12:00 pm ET Friday April 20, 2018, to 12:00pm ET Monday April 23, 2018. We will randomly pick a winner and notify them through the social media platform they entered on.
Need help deciding on the perfect place? Hilton has launched a program called the “Curious Gene”— a quiz you can take to find out just what drives your wanderlust. The quiz will match you with a type of ‘Curious’ — Epicurean, Culturalist, Pathfinder, Challenger, or Spiritualist — and the destination that best fits your personality.
View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Featured photo courtesy Curio Collection by Hilton, France
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees