This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amex Offers are an often-underappreciated perk of American Express cards. This discount program lets targeted Amex cardholders opt into offers such as 10,000 Membership Rewards points for spending $600+ at Amex Travel, up to 20% cash back on Delta flights, 15% cash back on Starbucks purchases, 2,000 bonus Membership Rewards points for spending $50+ with Amazon and more.
American Express-issued cardholders can log into their account to check and register for these offers. But, since American Express shutdown the ability for cardholders to register for Amex Offers by social media earlier this year, Amex cards issued by other banks (i.e. Wells Fargo, US Bank, BBVA, Fidelity, PenFed, USAA) haven’t been able to enroll for or use Amex Offers.
Thankfully, now there’s a new website that allows more Amex cardholders to register for Amex Offers: American Express Connect.
If you have an Amex card that’s not issued by American Express, you can head to this site to check available offers and add them to your account. Unfortunately, Amex is starting slow with this new program, as currently there are only 10 offers available:
- Rosen Shingle Creek: Spend $500 or more, get $100 back
- World’s Leading Cruise Lines: Spend $500 or more, get $100 back
- Hilton properties in Australia: Spend $500 or more, get $75 back
- Ray-Ban.com: Spend $150 or more, get $30 back
- Madewell: Spend $120 or more, get $25 back
- 1800Flowers.com: Spend $50 or more, get $15 back
- BobbiBrown.com: Spend $50 or more, get $10 back
- OmahaSteaks .com: Spend $50 or more, get $10 back
- Wine.com: Spend $50 or more, get $10 back
- SwimOutlet.com: Spend $25 or more, get $5 back
To enroll in one of these offers, just click “Add to Card” and enter your first name, last name, third-party Amex card number and email address.
You’ll receive an email shortly after enrolling for an offer with a confirmation of registration. If you enter an American Express-managed card — such as The Platinum Card® from American Express or the American Express® Business Gold Card — you won’t be able to register for Amex Offers using this website. Instead, you’ll be directed to the American Express website to enroll:
To confirm that it’s limited to Amex cards, I tested enrolling both a Visa and a MasterCard. Both cards came back with the error “Please enter a valid Card Number.”
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees