These Are The Coolest Passport Stamps In The World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TPG recently shared his personal favorite passport stamp, acquired in Easter Island.
After oohing and ahh-ing over the design, it got us thinking: Whare are some of the most interesting places in the world to visit, and where can you get some truly unique passport stamps?
So we asked our TPG Lounge readers, “What’s the coolest passport stamp you’ve ever gotten?” And boy, did they deliver.
Here’s where our readers have been:
Vernadsky Ukrainian research base with the southern-most bar in the world. – Jessica G.
The Microstate of San Marino – Michael F.
Not super fancy, but I kinda like the Aruba stamp. I was there last week… it’s paradise #onehappyisland – Robert A.
Port Lockroy, Antarctica – Sheridan B.
Seychelles – the coconut bum. Looks like this: – Cheri P.
Dubrovnik, Croatia – Bonnie P.
Flew the “Maybe Airlines” (twice) – Radomir Z.
Monaco! You have to stop into a tourist information stop (TI) right across the park area from the casino. Only place to get the stamp! – Becky S.
Anyone else have a Pitcairn stamp? – Peter F.
My husband proposed on top of Huayna Picchu [on Machu Picchu] so even when I make it to Antarctica, the MP stamp will remain my favorite. – Wesley G.
Sultanate of Oman with hand written data. – Lara S.
Mauritius has a dodo bird on its stamp. – Bonnie H.
Here are Palau’s old and new stamps. – Erin R.
This one is for Kilimanjaro airport when my son and I climbed all 19,341 feet of Mt Kilimanjaro. Amazing experience. – Andy P.
Iceland! – Patrick M.
The United Nations stamp!! in New York! Technically it’s sovereign territory. – Peter E.
Nagorno-Karabakh ? – Lev T.
The land border crossing from Watterton Lakes Natl. Park in Canada into Glacier NP Montana. – Brian K.
Here’s one from latitude 0 0’ 0” – Ecuador’s equator – middle of the ? – Bids L.
Australia and the Philippines. I like that little flag on the Philippines. – Masy C.
My two favorite places in one page [Maldives and Paris; we took the Chunnel from Paris to London.] – Shey T.
Who doesn’t love the giant green Ireland stamp? Until the Croatia customs guy was a jerk and stamped over it ? – Katherine W.
I think this one from the Eurostar is cute…looks like a typical EU stamp until you see the train instead of a plane in the top right corner. – Chelsey A.
Back in the day when there were actual stamps although I saw at least one other picture with a stamp. – Mark B.
Bit faded, but I love my unofficial stamp from “Rovaniemi – The Official Airport of Santa Claus”…altho now that I think about it, wonder how often he flies commercial instead of taking his sleigh ? – Radford L.
Mongolia ?? uses a yurt to “house” the date – Radford L.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees