These Are The Coolest Passport Stamps In The World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TPG recently shared his personal favorite passport stamp, acquired in Easter Island.
After oohing and ahh-ing over the design, it got us thinking: Whare are some of the most interesting places in the world to visit, and where can you get some truly unique passport stamps?
So we asked our TPG Lounge readers, “What’s the coolest passport stamp you’ve ever gotten?” And boy, did they deliver.
Here’s where our readers have been:
Vernadsky Ukrainian research base with the southern-most bar in the world. – Jessica G.
The Microstate of San Marino – Michael F.
Not super fancy, but I kinda like the Aruba stamp. I was there last week… it’s paradise #onehappyisland – Robert A.
Port Lockroy, Antarctica – Sheridan B.
Seychelles – the coconut bum. Looks like this: – Cheri P.
Dubrovnik, Croatia – Bonnie P.
Flew the “Maybe Airlines” (twice) – Radomir Z.
Monaco! You have to stop into a tourist information stop (TI) right across the park area from the casino. Only place to get the stamp! – Becky S.
Anyone else have a Pitcairn stamp? – Peter F.
My husband proposed on top of Huayna Picchu [on Machu Picchu] so even when I make it to Antarctica, the MP stamp will remain my favorite. – Wesley G.
Sultanate of Oman with hand written data. – Lara S.
Mauritius has a dodo bird on its stamp. – Bonnie H.
Here are Palau’s old and new stamps. – Erin R.
This one is for Kilimanjaro airport when my son and I climbed all 19,341 feet of Mt Kilimanjaro. Amazing experience. – Andy P.
Iceland! – Patrick M.
The United Nations stamp!! in New York! Technically it’s sovereign territory. – Peter E.
Nagorno-Karabakh ? – Lev T.
The land border crossing from Watterton Lakes Natl. Park in Canada into Glacier NP Montana. – Brian K.
Here’s one from latitude 0 0’ 0” – Ecuador’s equator – middle of the ? – Bids L.
Australia and the Philippines. I like that little flag on the Philippines. – Masy C.
My two favorite places in one page [Maldives and Paris; we took the Chunnel from Paris to London.] – Shey T.
Who doesn’t love the giant green Ireland stamp? Until the Croatia customs guy was a jerk and stamped over it ? – Katherine W.
I think this one from the Eurostar is cute…looks like a typical EU stamp until you see the train instead of a plane in the top right corner. – Chelsey A.
Back in the day when there were actual stamps although I saw at least one other picture with a stamp. – Mark B.
Bit faded, but I love my unofficial stamp from “Rovaniemi – The Official Airport of Santa Claus”…altho now that I think about it, wonder how often he flies commercial instead of taking his sleigh ? – Radford L.
Mongolia ?? uses a yurt to “house” the date – Radford L.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.