Win Free Starbucks for 10 Years and More in the Coffee Shop’s New Game
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Starbucks fanatics could have their coffee addiction taken care of for the next decade. The coffee chain recently launched the “Summer Game Boardwalk” for Starbucks Rewards members, where you can win prizes like Starbucks stars, buy-one-get-one coupons and even free drinks for 10 years.
To play, head over to the game’s website and log in with your Starbucks Rewards info.
Once you’re in the game, you’ll spin the wheel, which will move you around the board. Similar to Monopoly, there are different prizes for every square you land on. In the two times I spun the wheel, I earned one card (out of three) toward free drinks for five years and another “souvenir,” which is essentially worthless.
You can earn a total of three spins per day with just two purchases. Earn your first spin by making a purchase at Starbucks (excluding alcoholic beverages, Starbucks Card and Starbucks Card reloads) before 2:00pm with a Starbucks card registered to your Starbucks Rewards account or a registered digital Starbucks card on your Starbucks mobile app for payment. You can earn two more entries by making a purchase after 2:00pm via the same method. If you’ve made eligible purchases since the promotion started on August 7, you’ll see those spins already loaded in your account.
If you’re not a Starbucks Rewards member, you can play a “mini game” for the chance to win free drinks for a month and other, smaller prizes. The promotion ends September 10, so you’ll have plenty of time to try your luck at the game.
Starbucks Rewards members earn stars for each purchase made at the store. Those stars can be used toward free drinks and food. Back in February, Chase launched the Starbucks Rewards Visa Card, a card that earns Starbuck stars on non-Starbucks purchases. However, you’ll be much better off if you use a card that earns rewards on dining like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card for purchases at the coffee shop. The information for the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees