See the Newest Special Livery Planes in Action
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We all can appreciate some unique, custom liveries to gaze at from the airport window from time to time. Just yesterday, Spirit debuted its “Dumbo”-themed Airbus A321 to celebrate the premiere of Disney’s new live-action take on the classic.
Clad with a blue sky of clouds, circus-themed font and the big-eared elephant himself, you can catch the aircraft (registered as: N662NK) flying from Orlando (MCO), San Juan (SJU), Fort Lauderdale (FLL) and Baltimore/Washington (BWI) for its first three days of service before embarking across the country for the next two months.
Spirit also posted a video of its creation on YouTube:
We’ve gathered a few other of our favorite recently released liveries to keep an eye out for. Also, if you want to track these planes as they fly around the world, you can enter their registration number on Flightradar24.com:
Aircraft: Horizon Air Q4
Registration Number: N421QX
Operates for Alaska Air
Aircraft: Airbus A350-900
Registration number: RPC3507
Operates for Philippine Airlines
Austrian A320 retro
Aircraft: Airbus A320
Registration number: OE-LBO
Operates for Austrian Airlines
Aircraft: Airbus A320
Registration number: N218NV
Operates for Allegiant
Featured photo via Associated Press.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.