This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For a limited time you can get 15% off Hotels.com gift cards, at BJ’s Wholesale Club. Normally sold for $95 each, this is your chance to get a $100 card for $85. While BJ’s might not be as well known as or have the name recognition of Costco or Sam’s Club, they do have really good deals on gift cards from time to time.
BJ’s does require a membership, but the good news here is that even if you don’t have one in your area, you can buy an online-only membership for $10 per year. If you have travel plans coming up, this one deal alone could make that $10 investment worth it. Click here to head over to BJ’s for the offer.
There are a few important notes about using gift cards to book on Hotels.com. Mainly, that you can only use one gift card per booking. However, if you have a number of Hotels.com gift cards, you can transfer the balances to a single card that you can use for booking. To combine gift card balances, head over to the Hotels.com gift card site and click the Balance Transfers tab.
When you are ready to book with your gift card head here to start your booking.
Note that if you plan to pay for your stay with a gift card, you will not be able to use the “Pay at Hotel” option when booking, and any remaining balance for your stay will be due when you book your reservation.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards