Here’s How You Can Save 15% on Hotels.com Gift Cards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For a limited time you can get 15% off Hotels.com gift cards, at BJ’s Wholesale Club. Normally sold for $95 each, this is your chance to get a $100 card for $85. While BJ’s might not be as well known as or have the name recognition of Costco or Sam’s Club, they do have really good deals on gift cards from time to time.
BJ’s does require a membership, but the good news here is that even if you don’t have one in your area, you can buy an online-only membership for $10 per year. If you have travel plans coming up, this one deal alone could make that $10 investment worth it. Click here to head over to BJ’s for the offer.
There are a few important notes about using gift cards to book on Hotels.com. Mainly, that you can only use one gift card per booking. However, if you have a number of Hotels.com gift cards, you can transfer the balances to a single card that you can use for booking. To combine gift card balances, head over to the Hotels.com gift card site and click the Balance Transfers tab.
When you are ready to book with your gift card head here to start your booking.
Note that if you plan to pay for your stay with a gift card, you will not be able to use the “Pay at Hotel” option when booking, and any remaining balance for your stay will be due when you book your reservation.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees