This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The month of May honors many, hosting Mother’s Day, Teacher Appreciation Week, National Nurses Day and Military Month. So this year, Sandals Resorts decided to contribute to honoring those individuals by giving out free trips to mothers, nurses, teachers and military members every single day of the month in what it’s calling “Maycation.”
Eligible winners will receive a six-night, seven-day vacation for two to any Sandals or Beaches Resorts of their choice in the Bahamas, Grenada, Barbados, Antigua or Saint Lucia. The 31 winners will also have a chance to win one of the four upgrades to a Love Nest Suite including 24-hour room service, a professionally trained butler, lounge access and more. Airfare is not included. Winners can book the trip anytime during the course of the next two years.
A trip to any Sandals resort includes — among other things — unlimited gourmet dining, access to premium alcohol, unlimited land and water sports and non-stop airport transfers. With that kind of lineup, a week-long trip to one of the resorts is sure to have something for everyone.
Anyone can nominate a mother, nurse, teacher or military member who they’re acquainted with. Or, you can nominate yourself if you fall into one of those categories. (If you’re nominating someone else, make sure you have their permission beforehand.) Simply fill out the entry form at Sandals’ website, upload a photo of the nominee and write a quick (up to 250 characters) explanation of why the nominee rocks.
You can enter someone anytime between now and May 30 for a chance to win big. Keep in mind that Sandals Resorts will be drawing winners every day of May.
Travel companies have lately been in the giving mood. Just last month, Norwegian Cruise Line decided to give away 30 cruises to teachers in light of upcoming Teacher Appreciation Week.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image by Sandals Resorts.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards