Today Only: How You Can Win 1 Million Miles and $5,000 in Lyft Credits
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re nearing on the last day to donate to our Prizeo campaign, benefitting Make-A-Wish, as well as your chance to win 1,000,000 United MileagePlus Miles and the Trip That Transforms. While the last day to donate to the Prizeo campaign is on Nov. 30, for today only, you’ll also be entered to win $5,000 in Lyft credits just for donating a minimum of $10.
As part of this flash sweeps, any donations made to the TPG Make-A-Wish Prizeo campaign on Nov. 27, will automatically enter you to win the $5,000 in Lyft credits and the Trip That Transforms. This flash sweeps is the perfect day for donating, as it also falls on Giving Tuesday. Your chance to win the $5,000 in Lyft credits ends at 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, Nov. 27. So be sure to donate today in order to make sure you’re eligible to win those valuable ride credits.
As a reminder, for every donation of at least $10 through Prizeo, between now and Nov. 30, 2018, you’ll be entered to win 1,000,000 United MileagePlus miles and the Trip That Transforms — and for today only, entered to win $5,000 in Lyft credits. But, the winning doesn’t stop there. If you’re selected as the lucky winner for the Trip That Transforms, you’ll also travel to New York City, where TPG himself will help you plan that ultimate trip for you and a guest. You’ll also get $2,000 in Airbnb vouchers and rental car service at your dream destination, provided by Avis. And don’t worry about airfare or accommodations in the Big Apple — we’ve got you covered.
Of course, the money you’re donating goes to an absolutely amazing cause. Make-A-Wish helps grant wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses. The organization grants an average of one wish every 17 minutes. Travel is one of Make-A-Wish’s largest expenses, and more than 77% of wishes involve travel. For a wish kid and his or her family, a wish trip is a much-needed escape from the reality of battling a critical illness.
And, if you want to get thinking about all the ways to use those miles, here are five of the best ways to redeem 1 million United MileagePlus miles:
- Book a first-class round-the-world trip for two, including Asiana’s A380 suites from the US to Korea, Asiana A380 business class to Bangkok, Thai 747 first class to Sydney, Air China business and first class to Paris via Beijing and Lufthansa first class to the US via Frankfurt, with 90,000 miles to spare.
- Fly a family of four round-trip from North America to Europe in Lufthansa first class, and still have 120,000 miles to spare.
- Twelve round-trip tickets in lie-flat first class between the US mainland and Hawaii, with 40,000 miles left for another award.
- Eight round-trip business-class tickets between North America and South America, including Argentina and Brazil, with 40,000 miles leftover.
- 80 one-way economy flights between any cities within the United States.
Remember, the more you give, the more chances you have to win, so today’s the day to reach into your pocket and bring a smile to a child in need. Together, we can help make more life-changing wishes come true.
All it takes is a $10 minimum donation to be entered to win — and help Make-A-Wish to provide — the Trip That Transforms and $5,000 in Lyft credits.
Featured image courtesy of Make-A-Wish Facebook page.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees