Pre-Prime Day Deal: Spend $10 at Whole Foods, Get $10 in Amazon Credit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With Prime Day quickly approaching, Amazon is rewarding members prior to the madness with a $10 Amazon credit after spending $10 at Whole Foods or when ordering from the grocery store on Prime Now. This offer is exclusive to Amazon Prime members. Additionally, all purchases must be made by July 16 and cannot include alcohol, gift cards, stamps or tax as part of the $10.
This is a great deal to take advantage of because even if you only reach minimum spend of $10, you’ll be getting it right back in the form of Amazon credit. However, the $10 credit is only available to use beginning 12:00am PT July 15 and expires at 11:59pm PT July 17, 2019 — which is fortunately right during Prime Day so you’ll be able to take advantage of the sale.
If you haven’t used Prime Now before you may also qualify for an additional $15 off with the promo code 15PRIMENOW. You’ll need to spend at least $35 pre-tax to get the $15 discount and it’s possible you’ll also trigger the $10 in Amazon credit from the Prime Day promo. Better yet, Prime Now delivers items within two hours and that’s a huge convenience if you’re just too busy to go pick-up groceries.
Featured photo by John Leyba/The Denver Post via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees