Pre-Prime Day Deal: Spend $10 at Whole Foods, Get $10 in Amazon Credit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With Prime Day quickly approaching, Amazon is rewarding members prior to the madness with a $10 Amazon credit after spending $10 at Whole Foods or when ordering from the grocery store on Prime Now. This offer is exclusive to Amazon Prime members. Additionally, all purchases must be made by July 16 and cannot include alcohol, gift cards, stamps or tax as part of the $10.
This is a great deal to take advantage of because even if you only reach minimum spend of $10, you’ll be getting it right back in the form of Amazon credit. However, the $10 credit is only available to use beginning 12:00am PT July 15 and expires at 11:59pm PT July 17, 2019 — which is fortunately right during Prime Day so you’ll be able to take advantage of the sale.
If you haven’t used Prime Now before you may also qualify for an additional $15 off with the promo code 15PRIMENOW. You’ll need to spend at least $35 pre-tax to get the $15 discount and it’s possible you’ll also trigger the $10 in Amazon credit from the Prime Day promo. Better yet, Prime Now delivers items within two hours and that’s a huge convenience if you’re just too busy to go pick-up groceries.
Featured photo by John Leyba/The Denver Post via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.