Primeclass lounge opening at Palm Beach airport on January 8th
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Snowbirds rejoice. Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is about to get a lot more relaxing. The Primeclass lounge at PBI will celebrate its grand opening on January 8th.
The Primeclass lounge has been in the works for over a year and will open in the beginning of 2020 in Palm Beach airport’s Concourse A/B. The lounge is located post-security, so travelers flying Air Canada, Allegiant, American Airlines, Bahamas Air, Silver Airways, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines will be able to access the lounge.
This will be the second lounge in the Palm Beach airport, joining the existing Delta Sky Club in Concourse C.
On January 8th the lounge will be open to those purchasing a one-day pass for $45. However, in the near future after opening, the lounge intends to welcome members of Priority Pass, Dragon Pass, and Lounge Buddy. In fact, getting a Priority Pass membership is as simple as holding the right credit card.
At 2,955 square feet and a capacity of 66 seats, the lounge will be on the smaller side. The lounge will be open daily from 4:30 a.m. until 9 p.m., so that should definitely cover most of the flights out of the A/B Concourse.
The highlight of the lounge’s amenities will be the complimentary buffet, which will feature hot dishes, snacks, hot and cold beverages, as well as a bar area for premium hard liquor.
The sample food menu looks quite appetizing. The breakfast options include oatmeal, egg white frittata, breakfast potatoes, sausages, fruits and pastries. The all-day lunch and dinner menu features locally-inspired dishes ranging from salads to entrees to soups and desserts. The main dishes will rotate between Caribbean curry chicken, mango salmon and cilantro-lime rice corn. To complement the entrees, there’ll be a build-your-own salad bar, as well as pre-made salads.
Want more travel tips? Sign up for TPG’s daily email newsletter for curated tips delivered to your inbox!
Aside from the food and beverage selection, there’ll be a luggage storage room, private bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The lounge has been designed to reflect the tranquil oasis that is South Florida, so expect to see some greenery, vibrant colors and well-lit spaces. There’ll be a variety of seating areas– including barstools, dining tables, couches and recliners spread throughout the lounge.
We’re really excited for this lounge to open and will be sure to follow-up with a full review of the new lounge soon.
Renderings provided by Palm Beach airport
Featured photo courtesy of Thomas Barrat / Shutterstock.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees