Primeclass lounge opening at Palm Beach airport on January 8th
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Snowbirds rejoice. Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is about to get a lot more relaxing. The Primeclass lounge at PBI will celebrate its grand opening on January 8th.
The Primeclass lounge has been in the works for over a year and will open in the beginning of 2020 in Palm Beach airport’s Concourse A/B. The lounge is located post-security, so travelers flying Air Canada, Allegiant, American Airlines, Bahamas Air, Silver Airways, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines will be able to access the lounge.
This will be the second lounge in the Palm Beach airport, joining the existing Delta Sky Club in Concourse C.
On January 8th the lounge will be open to those purchasing a one-day pass for $45. However, in the near future after opening, the lounge intends to welcome members of Priority Pass, Dragon Pass, and Lounge Buddy. In fact, getting a Priority Pass membership is as simple as holding the right credit card.
At 2,955 square feet and a capacity of 66 seats, the lounge will be on the smaller side. The lounge will be open daily from 4:30 a.m. until 9 p.m., so that should definitely cover most of the flights out of the A/B Concourse.
The highlight of the lounge’s amenities will be the complimentary buffet, which will feature hot dishes, snacks, hot and cold beverages, as well as a bar area for premium hard liquor.
The sample food menu looks quite appetizing. The breakfast options include oatmeal, egg white frittata, breakfast potatoes, sausages, fruits and pastries. The all-day lunch and dinner menu features locally-inspired dishes ranging from salads to entrees to soups and desserts. The main dishes will rotate between Caribbean curry chicken, mango salmon and cilantro-lime rice corn. To complement the entrees, there’ll be a build-your-own salad bar, as well as pre-made salads.
Want more travel tips? Sign up for TPG’s daily email newsletter for curated tips delivered to your inbox!
Aside from the food and beverage selection, there’ll be a luggage storage room, private bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The lounge has been designed to reflect the tranquil oasis that is South Florida, so expect to see some greenery, vibrant colors and well-lit spaces. There’ll be a variety of seating areas– including barstools, dining tables, couches and recliners spread throughout the lounge.
We’re really excited for this lounge to open and will be sure to follow-up with a full review of the new lounge soon.
Renderings provided by Palm Beach airport
Featured photo courtesy of Thomas Barrat / Shutterstock.com
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.