One of Brooklyn’s Trendiest Hotels Is Offering 30% off the Entire Month of March
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn just launched a 30% off promotion for rooms through the month of March.
This discount is part of the Vale’s “Stay For Good” promotion, in which a portion of hotel bookings will go to Groundswell as an extension of the hotels “love of the arts.” An NYC-based non-profit organization that promotes social change and unity in local youth through art, Groundswell has been responsible for more than 500 murals painted around the city since its start 20 years ago.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Vale, it sits among the upper-echelon of Brooklyn hotels like The Wythe, the Williamsburg Hotel and the newer Hoxton Hotel on “Hotel Row” in Williamsburg. Stylish, modern and prone to celebrity appearances, The Vale boasts photogenic views of the New York City skyline, an on-sight pool and park (equipped with its very own food truck) and a rooftop bar, Westlight, stocked with trendy drinks and even more opportunities to land the perfect Insta. It’s also one of the best spots to watch the NYC fireworks show on the fourth of July.
If you’re still not dying to venture north during the bitter end of the winter, don’t fret. The Vale also offers an infrared spa — a heat controlled pampering experience that consists of infrared saunas, blankets and cryotherapy services. Said to “redefine” cold and hot therapies, you know it’s a high-end health experience if there is a detailed guide to it on Goop. If you want to test out the spa for yourself during your Brooklyn stay, it is located on the hotel’s fourth floor.
Stays at the Vale can usually range from $416 to $683 a night for weekend stays. However, with this offer, you can reserve a room for as low as $269 on a Friday night. You can book your discounted stay on the William Vale website.
Featured image by Brian Eden via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees