One of Brooklyn’s Trendiest Hotels Is Offering 30% off the Entire Month of March
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn just launched a 30% off promotion for rooms through the month of March.
This discount is part of the Vale’s “Stay For Good” promotion, in which a portion of hotel bookings will go to Groundswell as an extension of the hotels “love of the arts.” An NYC-based non-profit organization that promotes social change and unity in local youth through art, Groundswell has been responsible for more than 500 murals painted around the city since its start 20 years ago.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Vale, it sits among the upper-echelon of Brooklyn hotels like The Wythe, the Williamsburg Hotel and the newer Hoxton Hotel on “Hotel Row” in Williamsburg. Stylish, modern and prone to celebrity appearances, The Vale boasts photogenic views of the New York City skyline, an on-sight pool and park (equipped with its very own food truck) and a rooftop bar, Westlight, stocked with trendy drinks and even more opportunities to land the perfect Insta. It’s also one of the best spots to watch the NYC fireworks show on the fourth of July.
If you’re still not dying to venture north during the bitter end of the winter, don’t fret. The Vale also offers an infrared spa — a heat controlled pampering experience that consists of infrared saunas, blankets and cryotherapy services. Said to “redefine” cold and hot therapies, you know it’s a high-end health experience if there is a detailed guide to it on Goop. If you want to test out the spa for yourself during your Brooklyn stay, it is located on the hotel’s fourth floor.
Stays at the Vale can usually range from $416 to $683 a night for weekend stays. However, with this offer, you can reserve a room for as low as $269 on a Friday night. You can book your discounted stay on the William Vale website.
Featured image by Brian Eden via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.