Norwegian Air Limits Lounge Access for Premium Cabin Passengers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you were planning on having lounge access because you bought a premium seat with Norwegian, think again. The low-cost carrier made lounge access only available to PremiumFlex passengers as of Dec. 21, 2018.
However, those who bought a bought a Premium ticket before Norwegian made these changes will still have lounge access.
“Premium customers traveling on flexible tickets receive complimentary lounge access at selected airports in addition to all Premium bookings made before December, 21 2018, as per the original terms of their ticket,” a Norwegian spokesperson said.
Norwegian also said that passengers can pay for lounge access if they wish and Norwegian Reward members have a discounted entry at London Gatwick (LGW).
Norwegian’s Premium cabin is a popular choice for people looking for more comfort on a low-cost carrier from the US to Europe, and remains a solid option despite the decision to remove lounge access. Lounge access is now only available to PremiumFlex passengers on long-haul flights to or from the US or Thailand.
PremiumFlex Passengers Have Lounge Access in the Following Airports:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees