A New Year, a New TPG App on the Way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve been following TPG for a while now, then you’ve probably seen (and maybe even used) TPG To Go, our mobile app for iOS devices. This tool allowed our users to track their progress toward valuable sign-up bonuses and keep tabs on spending to maximize rewards with every purchase.
However, we have decided to let the sun set on this app to make room for new and exciting developments in 2019. So as of this Wednesday Jan. 9, 2019, the TPG To Go app will no longer work for all users.
But fear not! We have been working on a new app for TPG readers that is expected to launch for testing early this year. This won’t be your standard, run-of-the-mill app either. Put simply, the new TPG app will transform the way you travel.
If you want to be the first to hear about the launch of this app, sign up for our TPG app email list, and while you’re at it, be sure you’ve signed up for our daily newsletter as well. And to stay up-to-date on all things TPG, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
We can’t wait for you to experience the new app, and thank you for continued loyalty to The Points Guy.
What features would you personally like to see in the new TPG app? Comment below and let us know.
Featured image by Jaap Arriens/ Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.