‘My Emirates Pass’ Offering Deals on Some of the UAE’s Best Attractions
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re headed to the United Arab Emirates this summer and you’re flying with Emirates, be sure to hang on to your boarding pass. It could save you some serious cash. Emirates has announced they are bringing back the My Emirates Pass, which allows passengers to present their boarding pass at more than 500 locations across the UAE for discounts.
If you have a need for speed, Ferrari World should be on your list when you visit Abu Dhabi. The theme park offers rides, roller coasters and even F1 driving simulators. Want to enjoy the real thing? You can take a Ferrari out for a spin around Yas Island with a Ferrari instructor.
General admission tickets to the park are around $80, but your Emirates boarding pass will save you 20%.
Ski Dubai, located inside the Mall of the Emirates, is indeed a ski resort in the desert.
There, the Snow Classic package includes unlimited access to all snow-park rides, one chairlift ride and one Mountain Thriller ride. The Snow Classic package costs about $70, but with your Emirates boarding pass you save 28%, bringing the cost down to around $50.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
If you’re looking for crystalline waters and up-close encounters with wildlife, the Dubai Aquarium should be on your list. Its massive 2.6-million-gallon main tank is one of the largest suspended aquariums in the world, allowing visitors to walk through the massive tank to enjoy the view of more than 140 species. The adventurous can even dive with the world’s largest collection of sand tiger sharks.
Present your boarding pass at the Dubai Aquarium for a 25% discount on any package.
LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park
If you’re bringing the kids along for your UAE adventure — or if you’re just a LEGO buff — LEGOLAND and the LEGOLAND water parks will be must-see attractions. From the factory where you can see how LEGO blocks get made, to LEGO city, to Kingdoms where you can ride the dragon coaster, LEGOLAND offers lots of activities and that’s before you head over to the LEGOLAND water park.
Armed with your Emirates boarding pass you can expect to save 20% off single-day passes to either of the two parks.
The Fine Print
While putting your Emirates boarding pass to work for you is pretty easy, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. The discount is only good for the person who’s name is on the boarding pass and doesn’t apply to anyone else in the group. The good news, though, is if you traveled to the UAE with a group, everyone should have a boarding pass.
You can also use your boarding pass for discounts as many times as you want while in the UAE. So if you want to visit Ferrari World or LEGOLAND more than once, you can take advantage of the discounts each time you visit.
The program is set to run from May 1 through August 31, 2019. Any Emirates boarding pass issued for a flight during that time frame is good throughout the summer. You will be required to present your paper or electronic boarding pass to receive the discount as well as a photo ID that matches the name on the boarding pass.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees