Buzzworthy: Minute Suites Offering CBD Products for Travelers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re traveling through Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL) airport, you’re about to have the option to purchase CBD products while you wait for your next flight.
Minute Suites, the small chain of private rooms located inside airport terminals specially designed for you to nap, relax and work, has announced that by the end of August, all locations within ATL will be offering CBD products that are in full compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill (meaning that the products are allowed through TSA checkpoints and can be taken on flights). Minute Suites did not elaborate on what exactly those products might be.
Chris Class, the Chief Operating Officer for Minute Suites said in a release, “We are fortunate to pioneer the availability of CBD products in ATL. CBD has proven effective in treating symptoms to many mental and physical health issues, as well as improving people’s overall well-being. It fits within our wellness mission.”
If you are a Priority Pass member, Minute Suites are included in the lounge network. Members get one hour of free access followed by a discounted $28 per hour rate for any additional time after that. Many credit cards offer some form of access to the Priority Pass network of airport lounges, including but not limited to the Chase Sapphire Reserve, The Platinum Card® from American Express, The Business Platinum® Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card, and the U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card.
If you’re thinking about checking out Minute Suites next time you’re passing through ATL and want to know what to expect, check out our review.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by JT Genter/The Points Guy
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees