Buzzworthy: Minute Suites Offering CBD Products for Travelers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re traveling through Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL) airport, you’re about to have the option to purchase CBD products while you wait for your next flight.
Minute Suites, the small chain of private rooms located inside airport terminals specially designed for you to nap, relax and work, has announced that by the end of August, all locations within ATL will be offering CBD products that are in full compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill (meaning that the products are allowed through TSA checkpoints and can be taken on flights). Minute Suites did not elaborate on what exactly those products might be.
Chris Class, the Chief Operating Officer for Minute Suites said in a release, “We are fortunate to pioneer the availability of CBD products in ATL. CBD has proven effective in treating symptoms to many mental and physical health issues, as well as improving people’s overall well-being. It fits within our wellness mission.”
If you are a Priority Pass member, Minute Suites are included in the lounge network. Members get one hour of free access followed by a discounted $28 per hour rate for any additional time after that. Many credit cards offer some form of access to the Priority Pass network of airport lounges, including but not limited to the Chase Sapphire Reserve, The Platinum Card® from American Express, The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card, and the U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card.
The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card and U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
If you’re thinking about checking out Minute Suites next time you’re passing through ATL and want to know what to expect, check out our review.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by JT Genter/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.