Buzzworthy: Minute Suites Offering CBD Products for Travelers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re traveling through Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL) airport, you’re about to have the option to purchase CBD products while you wait for your next flight.
Minute Suites, the small chain of private rooms located inside airport terminals specially designed for you to nap, relax and work, has announced that by the end of August, all locations within ATL will be offering CBD products that are in full compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill (meaning that the products are allowed through TSA checkpoints and can be taken on flights). Minute Suites did not elaborate on what exactly those products might be.
Chris Class, the Chief Operating Officer for Minute Suites said in a release, “We are fortunate to pioneer the availability of CBD products in ATL. CBD has proven effective in treating symptoms to many mental and physical health issues, as well as improving people’s overall well-being. It fits within our wellness mission.”
If you are a Priority Pass member, Minute Suites are included in the lounge network. Members get one hour of free access followed by a discounted $28 per hour rate for any additional time after that. Many credit cards offer some form of access to the Priority Pass network of airport lounges, including but not limited to the Chase Sapphire Reserve, The Platinum Card® from American Express, The Business Platinum® Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card, and the U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card.
If you’re thinking about checking out Minute Suites next time you’re passing through ATL and want to know what to expect, check out our review.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by JT Genter/The Points Guy
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee