We Still Want to Hear How TPG Can Help Your Women’s Organization
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While points and miles can get you free travel for vacation, they can do much more than that. In fact, they can be used for good to help transform the world we live in.
The Points Guy has teamed with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Goalkeepers initiative to help women’s organizations and movements around the world. In 2017, TPG and Alaska Airlines pledged to donate 5 million miles to the cause, and we’re still looking for organizations that need the miles to help achieve their goals.
If you’re part of a local or grassroots nonprofit organization or movement in the global south that strives to improve the lives of women and girls — and could use the points and miles — we want to hear from you. Visit thepointsguy.com/goalkeepers and fill out the information for your organization or campaign. We want to hear what your organization does and how it would use the points and miles to make a difference. If your organization is selected as one of the recipients of the points and miles, we’ll help you book travel to best serve your charity’s needs.
Here’s one organization that TPG has already helped:
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles can be used in a number of ways — especially when booking through one of its partner programs. By showcasing the value that points and miles can have for global good, I’m convinced that we, as points and miles enthusiasts, can help make a difference.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.