We Still Want to Hear How TPG Can Help Your Women’s Organization
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While points and miles can get you free travel for vacation, they can do much more than that. In fact, they can be used for good to help transform the world we live in.
The Points Guy has teamed with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Goalkeepers initiative to help women’s organizations and movements around the world. In 2017, TPG and Alaska Airlines pledged to donate 5 million miles to the cause, and we’re still looking for organizations that need the miles to help achieve their goals.
If you’re part of a local or grassroots nonprofit organization or movement in the global south that strives to improve the lives of women and girls — and could use the points and miles — we want to hear from you. Visit thepointsguy.com/goalkeepers and fill out the information for your organization or campaign. We want to hear what your organization does and how it would use the points and miles to make a difference. If your organization is selected as one of the recipients of the points and miles, we’ll help you book travel to best serve your charity’s needs.
Here’s one organization that TPG has already helped:
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles can be used in a number of ways — especially when booking through one of its partner programs. By showcasing the value that points and miles can have for global good, I’m convinced that we, as points and miles enthusiasts, can help make a difference.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees