Miles Away: Making the Most of Maui With World Traveler Zane Lamprey
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Zane’s traveled to 70 countries — 71, if you count the Vatican — and has starred in a variety of TV and web travel shows, including his latest venture, Four Sheets, which just launched on The BrewDog Network. He’s also visited Maui roughly a dozen times, which certainly makes him an expert.
You can play this episode of Miles Away above, or listen and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, including:
As Zane explains, Maui offers a handful of must-see attractions, including the famous (or in some cases, infamous) Road to Hana:
“The interesting thing about the Road to Hana is not necessarily the road to Hana, it’s also the road from Hana. It’s a long, windy road, you’re gonna get behind someone going, 15 miles an hour. You can’t pass ’em, because it’s too windy. Once you get there, it’s worth it. The water falls, it’s beautiful, it’s amazing, but then you have to come back again. It is a lot of work, but it’s amazing. There’s places to stop along the way. It’s something everyone should do.”
Join Zane on Instagram and Twitter to follow his travels, and check out his gear collection over at Adv3nture.com.
Featured photo by Xuan Che via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.