Voting Tuesday Could Score You a Free Trip to New Zealand
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Contiki, a travel agency that caters entirely to the 18-35-year-old crowd, AKA, Millennials, is running a free trip promo to a number of global destinations, including a $1,000 airfare credit, to incentivize young people to head to the polls for the midterm elections. Contiki notes that Millennials and Gen-Zs “view themselves inherently as global citizens.” However, research conducted by the travel agency found that only 31% of 18-35 year-olds plan to vote.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 35, all you have to do to enter Contiki’s promo is first head to the polls and vote. Once you’ve cast your ballot, take a selfie with your “I Voted” sticker and post it to Instagram. To be eligible to win, you must follow Contiki on Instagram and include the hashtag “#VoteWithNoRegrets”, in your election day post. The deadline is the end of the day on Tuesday as the winner will be announced on November 7th.
The winner can pick travel experiences that include destinations including Spain, Morocco, Cambodia and New Zealand. Additionally, Contiki will provide the winner with $1,000 airfare credit to get to and from their selected destination. Here are the full terms and conditions for Contiki’s election day giveaway.
This particular midterm election is seen as especially important and pivotal as it is viewed by many as a referendum on the Trump Administration’s first two years. Those on the left predict massive voter turnout resulting in a Blue Wave. While on the right, conservatives believe that President Trump’s performance will result in a Red Tsunami. Regardless of political beliefs or affiliation, these midterm elections are historic and will have lasting consequences.
Even if you aren’t eligible for this promotion or don’t plan to enter the giveaway, make sure to head to the polls on Tuesday.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.