Voting Tuesday Could Score You a Free Trip to New Zealand
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Contiki, a travel agency that caters entirely to the 18-35-year-old crowd, AKA, Millennials, is running a free trip promo to a number of global destinations, including a $1,000 airfare credit, to incentivize young people to head to the polls for the midterm elections. Contiki notes that Millennials and Gen-Zs “view themselves inherently as global citizens.” However, research conducted by the travel agency found that only 31% of 18-35 year-olds plan to vote.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 35, all you have to do to enter Contiki’s promo is first head to the polls and vote. Once you’ve cast your ballot, take a selfie with your “I Voted” sticker and post it to Instagram. To be eligible to win, you must follow Contiki on Instagram and include the hashtag “#VoteWithNoRegrets”, in your election day post. The deadline is the end of the day on Tuesday as the winner will be announced on November 7th.
The winner can pick travel experiences that include destinations including Spain, Morocco, Cambodia and New Zealand. Additionally, Contiki will provide the winner with $1,000 airfare credit to get to and from their selected destination. Here are the full terms and conditions for Contiki’s election day giveaway.
This particular midterm election is seen as especially important and pivotal as it is viewed by many as a referendum on the Trump Administration’s first two years. Those on the left predict massive voter turnout resulting in a Blue Wave. While on the right, conservatives believe that President Trump’s performance will result in a Red Tsunami. Regardless of political beliefs or affiliation, these midterm elections are historic and will have lasting consequences.
Even if you aren’t eligible for this promotion or don’t plan to enter the giveaway, make sure to head to the polls on Tuesday.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees