Marriott Offering Free Night Promo For New Members
If you had been thinking about joining Marriott’s newly launched Bonvoy, a new offer could earn you a free night after just two paid stays. Sadly, if your SPG or Marriott account was converted to the new Bonvoy program you’re not eligible for the offer.
New members who sign up using a dedicated sign-up page can earn a free night after completing two stays between now and June 28. With more than 6,000 properties to choose from and plenty of lead time to plan your stays, completing the offer shouldn’t be too difficult. The free night certificate is good for any stay worth up to 25,000 points. With that points allowance you could book your free night at any of the properties that fall into categories 1-4 in Marriott’s portfolio. You can expect to see your free night certificate hit your account after your second completed stay. The free night will be valid for one year from the date it’s issued.
The Key Points
- Offer applies to new members only
- Complete two paid stays before June 28
- Sign up through the dedicated sign-up page
Once you have your newly established Bonvoy account, consider adding the new American Express Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant card to your wallet to maximize your returns on those two stays by earning six points per dollar spent with Marriott. The card is currently offering a 100,000-point sign up bonus, which will be an easy way to get some points into that new account. Those 100,000 points are worth $800 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Featured Photo by Marriott St. Kitts Beach Club
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.