This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott is offering guests who book one of 47 participating properties throughout Europe a free upgrade and a credit up to €50 towards the resort fees. Guests can book the promotional rates now, valid for stays both throughout the summer and early fall months. The promotion is for stays at resort properties, however, the list of participating Marriott properties also includes traditional hotels including select W Hotels and Sheraton Hotels.
To take advantage of this promotion, stays for dates in both the summer and fall must be booked by April 5. Qualifying dates during the late spring and early summer include stays between April 1 and June 30. Qualifying dates during the early fall include stays between September 1 and October 30.
Promo codes must be entered on Marriott’s website to find and book these rates. The code ZX0 can be used for guests who are not a member of Marriott’s Bonvoy loyalty program while Bonvoy members can use the promo code MRP to search for the promotional rate.
The resort fee credit is available for each night during the promotional period and can only be applied to the resort fee. This means that taxes and other fees are not eligible for the €50 credit. Additionally, the complimentary room upgrade allows guests to receive an upgrade to the next available room. For example, typical upgrades include an upgrade from standard room to a deluxe room or junior suite to full suite. This promotion also requires full pre-payment.
Not every one of Marriott’s European properties are included in this promotion. Below is a list of the 47 participating properties:
- Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg
- Sheraton Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Hotel Jagdhof
- Park Chalet, Shahdag, Autograph Collection
- Pik Palace, Shahdag, Autograph Collection
- Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel
- Le Méridien Lav, Split
- Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Limassol
- Paragraph Resort & Spa Shekvetili, Autograph Collection
- Domes Miramare, a Luxury Collection Resort, Corfu
- Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection
- Domes Noruz Chania, Autograph Collection
- Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos
- The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, Costa Navarino
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort
- Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina d’Ampezzo
- Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Lake Como Hotel
- Hotel Cala di Volpe, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Costa Smeralda
- Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Costa Smeralda
- Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Costa Smeralda
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort
- Falisia, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Portopiccolo
- JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
Here are sample rates for the Falisia Resort and Spa in early April:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta
- Le Méridien Beach Plaza
- Sopot Marriott Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel
- Pine Cliffs Residence, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve
- Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Algarve
- Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve
- Praia D’El Rey Marriott Golf & Beach Resort
- Penha Longa Resort
- Sochi Marriott Krasnaya Polyana Hotel
- The Westin La Quinta Golf Resort & Spa, Benahavis, Marbella
- W Barcelona
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort
- Hotel AC Baqueira Ski Resort, Autograph Collection
- Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel
- Le Méridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa, Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
- W Verbier
- Caresse, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
- Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland
- Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
The following link will open the official booking page for this promotion. The full list of terms and conditions can be found on the promotional landing page and via this link. It’s worth noting that Bonvoy points cannot be used to book this promotional rate, however, Bonvoy members will earn points for all stays booked using the promo codes. To maximize the points you earn through this promotion and any other stays at Marriott properties, TPG recommends booking your stays using the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card, which earns 6x Bonvoy points on qualifying stays at Marriott properties. The card is also offering an insane welcome bonus of 100,000 points after spending $5,000 in the first three months (offer ends April 24).
H/T: The Gate
Featured image courtesy of Marriott/W Barcelona
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards